Letter 100

We're finally on the road to Texas! We left early in the morning and fell back on asleep on the road. The weather is very nice God, thank you for it! My family is a great gift you gave me. Thank you Jesus for the sandwiches we have. I almost forgot how much I enjoyed road trips. When I was little Lord, we would stop and sight see. Rest. Everything goes by so fast now that this road trip must be a blessing from you! It's just so relaxing and I actually finished reading 2 kings but I got distracted in some areas....I'm sort of excited of going to the beach in Texas. That and wear the dresses I brought...something I'm excited and kind of nervous because I like dresses but I hardly wear them. My body isn't like others but thank you Jesus I have a body and I'm healthy. You made me so I'm going to try my best to believe You when You say I'm beautiful because You God do not make mistakes. I'm still thinking of the fanfiction. I really want to finish it but I'm back in debating. I reposted it but should I take it down again? On one hand, it glorifies you and perhaps even help me express the chaos I feel in a healthy way, it can be good but on the other hand, it's fanfiction and it may seem harmless right now but who knows what could happen in the future? A "harmless" thing might grow into something big. But could I just be over thinking it God because of my past with fanfiction? Could this be insecurity? When I was reading the kings books in the bible, majority of the king sinned because they failed to get rid of all sin. Big and little and because of that it escalated. Could you be telling me this too Jesus??? But could fanfiction even be considered a sin? It's a genre....but majority of people take it kind of dark....Could I possibly make something people use as dark into something light and represent you? Am I making up excuses because I want to write it? I kind of want to be a writer but is that selfish of me??? Do you think God that in some small way, my writing can change the world? I want a career I love but I want to do it for You Jesus, not just others. You come first. Thank You Jesus for this blessed days and also for always carrying me God. Thank You God for always being merciful. Amen.

Love you Jesus.
Candy.