Introduction

Genevieve Way was a seventeen year old girl facing the societal struggles that are now tragically common in teenagers' everyday lives. She dealt with bullies, the stress of school, peer pressure, family issues, and Frank Iero. But not only did she have these torments weighing down her shoulders, Gen also had to worry about discovering herself.

Everyone is forced to cross this bridge at some point in their life. One must experiment and take chances in order to find who they want to be. It's not easy, to put it bluntly, but it especially isn't a fast process. Genevieve tried to avoid temporary fads or settling on one interest that would soon define her. She remained open minded, never one to judge or argue with one's beliefs or values.

Throughout her childhood, Gen often found herself feeling out of place. Everyone wants to belong, whether it be at school, at home, or in their own skin, we all need that feeling of finality. With so many standards set for society, jumping over this hurtle of Who Am I, Really? was going to be an agonizing task to take.

But she was willing to face it, headfirst and unafraid.

Here's the brave, comedic, and inspiring story of how Genevieve Way came to be Gerard, and everything in between.