➵ FIFTY TWO

(my (jordan's) first chapter, woo)

Gerard stood up from the lunch table, causing looks of confusion from a few other students around his and Frank's table, (you know, the usual one in the corner of the cafeteria) but otherwise distracting nobody.

"Gerard?" Frank whisper-shouted, looking up at his boyfriend. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Something I really should've done a while ago," he answered and cleared his throat loudly.

The entire cafeteria's eyes were now on Gerard, and all Frank was wondering was why that boy had a death wish.

"Hello, everyone. You may or may not know me as the quiet girl who sits at the back of the classroom, but the thing is, I'm not a girl. I'm a boy, or transgender if you will. Also, I'm kinda really in love with Frank Iero. And yes, he's a boy as well, so technically we're in a gay relationship. Thank you, that is all."

The students' faces were something both Gerard and Frank would remember forever - some in shock, some in carelessness, some looking surprised yet supportive, Brendon Urie's looking like he had something to confess, and most of all the football team members looking like they were just about ready to kill someone, and Frank really didn't want that to be his boyfriend or himself.

"Hey, uh, Gerard, you've made your statement, I love you too, but now it's time to run."