➵ SIXTY SIX

jordan

"Wait, you're seriously still okay with Frank staying here?" Gerard asked in both delight and shock.

"Of course, sweetheart. What kind of mom would I be if I didn't? And what would you do, Frank?" Donna replied kindly, smiling and running her fingers through her hair.

"I honestly don't know what I'd do without either of you, but thank you so so so so much Donna. You won't regret it." Frank beamed in happiness, head turning to Gee.

"Well it's not like you boys have been trouble anyways and if you're in a relationship then why make such a big deal of it? As long as you're both still not doing drugs or, well I don't know, just not getting into trouble and being honest with me, of course you can stay, Frank. I always knew something would come of you two anyways, it was just a matter of time."

"You know, this is why I love you, mom." Gerard laughed, Frank's fingers interlocking with his out of habit.

"You would have loved me anyways, but what kind of sane person wouldn't say it's okay just because you guys happen to be in a relationship?" Donna giggled.

Frank fake coughed quickly, spitting out a quick phrase. "My mom." Gerard laughed at it, soon realizing he wasn't necessarily kidding.

"Sweetheart, I said sane. And she's no mom, I'll tell you that right now."

"But you are a mom, and a good one at that." Gerard smiled widely, his hair falling in his eyes.

"I am, aren't I?" Donna laughed.

"You really are."

((my last chapter vibes))

i'm sad b/c this is my last chapter but u all deserve better and more frequent updates

i'm sad b/c this is my last chapter but u all deserve better and more frequent updates. katb has been a really fun story to write and thank u sam for giving me this opportunity

-xojordn