Chapter 1

Ring! Ring! Ring!
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Ring! Ring! Ring!

My cell phone ringing at 3 in the morning woke me up from my sleep. "Hello?" I said groggy.

"Hey, baby cuz! Sorry to wake you, but I need a favor." He said.

I sighed as the sleep started to slowly leave my body. "It better be good. You know I love my sleep."

He chuckled. "I'll make it up to you. Don't worry cuzzo. So, MFBTY needs a photographer, and I could think of no one better than you."

"Oh you flatter me!" I laughed. "When do you need me by?"

There was a pause and then some shuffling in the background. "The photoshoot is taking place on Saturday, but I've arranged for you to come Thursday."

"Alright! My schedule is clear for 3 months. I'm in need of a vacation anyways." I grinned.

"Great! You can stay with us. I know "T" and Jordan miss you."

"My babies!!!" I smiled brightly. "I miss them terribly. Ok, I'll be there."

"That's what's up! Thank you, cuz! I'll be at the airport to pick you up. Until then. I love you!" Tiger made kissy sounds.

"You're a nut, but I love you too!" I giggled.

"Bye."

"Nite" I yawned and hung up the phone allowing sleep to consume me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiger JK in the picture above