Chapter 31

Yongguk's POV:

I could tell it was bothering Mo, but she wouldn't admit it. This is what she wanted; I told her that I'd help her, but I also warned her of the dangers of playing with love. We just weren't expecting the news of war. This changes things now. "You need to go to him and make up before it's too late." All she did was shake her head in defiance. "Don't let your pride cloud your judgment."

"If he wants to kill himself then so be it. I won't get in his way." She spoke bitterly. Mo turned her head so I wouldn't see her tears.

"Put your ego down for a second and listen to me." I walked to where she sat and bent down in front of her. "Joon Young-si loves you very much, and as your best friend, it is my place to tell you that you're being very immature right now; you're making a huge mistake. I don't want you to look back at this moment and regret not acting sooner."

Her teary eyes met mine and she finally broke down, hugging me for dear life. "What have I done?" Mo sobbed. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this. Had I not asked you to pretend to be my boyfriend just so I could get Bizzy back, then he wouldn't be putting his life on the line for me; your life wouldn't be in danger either! What do I do? I'm so lost, Yongguk!"

Wiping her tears I took her hand in mine and pulled her up. "First, compose yourself." She shook her body, and I chuckled at how silly she looked. She peeked up at me and smiled. "Good, now do you love Joon Young-si?"

"Yes. I love him so much." Mo offered me a small smile. I could tell this was tearing her up inside. She is strong. I'll give her that.

The clock struck 3p.m. and I nodded my head. "Ok, then let's go and get him." Grabbing her hand I tried to pull her along, but she stayed rooted in her spot.

Her voice came out as a whisper. "How will we find them?"

Well I guess I better tell her now. "Before I was an underground rapper I had a best friend whose family was a notorious gang. He still owes me a favor or two." I chuckled.

Her face lit up and she smirked. "I knew you had a gangsta side to you. Let's go, OG!"

**

"Naneun Ji-hun eul bolyeomyeon yeogileul haeyo. (I'm here to see Ji-hoon.)" I said to Joe, the bodyguard.

"Dangsin-eun iblyeog hal su issseubnida , ​​hajiman geunyeoneun yeogie meomul su issseubnida. (You can enter, but she has to stay out here.)" Joe said. I went to argue with him, but he stopped me before I could start. "Dangsin-eun gyuchig-eul algo. (You know the rules.)"

I turned my attention to Mo, but she simply nodded her head. "Go on. I'll be fine." We pounded fists, and I left her in Joe's company. I got a bad feeling about it. Joe tends to be a pervert, and I don't know if Mo can protect herself against him.

It took me 10 minutes just to reach Ji-hoon. He has this place secured. I only got here faster, because the majority of people know me. "Namdongsaeng (younger brother), what a pleasant surprise; I haven't seen you in quite some time." Ji-hoon stood up from his chair and hugged me.

"It's good to see you too, hyung!" We sat down and got right to business. "Nan dangsin-ui butag-eul haeyahabnida. (I need a favor from you."

Ji-hoon threw a dart at the board and smirked. "Naega balo ojeon, leosia mapia ui jib i eodi issneunji algo sip-eo? (You want to know where the Russian mafia's house is, am I right?)"

"How did you-"

"Word got back to me that the Russian mafia had you under their radar. Of course that sent some red flags my way. No one messes with my family." He got serious at the mention of someone messing with me. He was like night and day. One minute he was happy, and the next second he was ready to blow someone's house down. "How's the girl?"