Chapter 32

Bizzy's POV:

I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have come here. No, no we shouldn't have come. The moment we touched the ground the killings began, but this isn't who we are. We are not killers, yet as each and every body dropped I was changing into the very thing Mo hated.

I could've... no, I should've put a stop to this a long time ago. Blinded by my need to protect Mo I put us both in more danger. We've been being played this entire time. Vladimir and Roman need to be stopped. Who's to say that once this is over that Vladimir won't try to take Mo by force again? Who's to say the Stroganoff's won't turn around and eliminate us, because we've seen too much? No one is safe when it comes to that family.

Seeing Mo kissing all over Yongguk and choosing him over me really opened up my eyes.

I was on my way to find JK when someone bumped into me as I rounded the corner. "Sorry." That voice.... could it really be?

As I looked down my heart skipped a beat. The words just flowed from my mouth the minute I laid eyes on Mo. "I've got you, jagiya, and I'm never letting you go."

"Joon Young..." She whispered looking into my eyes and holding tightly to me. The hallway became our intimate place, alone just the two of us. "I've missed you so much."

Her words reawakened the music of my heart. Coming here was a bad decision on my part, but I was willing to do anything to get those I cared about out of this hell hole. Things were about to get much worse. I could feel it, and it made me want to vomit- well that, and I was still hungover from this morning. "Mo, we need to leave this place."

She only nodded her head. "Ok, but I'm not leaving without JK, Dongho, Joon-ho and Yongguk." This was no time to get angry. I should feel loved that Mo put herself in danger just to snatch me from death's grips. "Don't get mad. We didn't come alone."

As if on cue Yongguk, Ji-hoon -a man I knew very well, Joe and a couple of others rounded the corner with their guns drawn. Ji-hoon smirked and gave a signal to his men to withdraw their weapons, but his remained pointed at me. "Geuleom jal ja, nae ma-eum-e deuneun jeog-ieobsneun gyeong-u. Naneun machimnae dangsin-eul balgyeon han geos gatseubnida. (Well well well, if it isn't my favorite enemy. Looks like I've finally caught you in my web.)"

I moved Mo behind me and pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "Ji-hun eoseo, ulineun uliga powidoegi jeon-ei gos-eul tteonal pil-yogaissda. (Come on Ji-hoon, we need to leave this place before we're surrounded.)"

"Nan dangsingwa amudedo gaji anh-eulgeoya. dangsin-eun geunyeoleul jug-igo, jigeum-eun dangsin-eul jug-ilgeoya! (I'm not going anywhere with you. You killed her, and now I'm going to kill you!)"

"What's he talking about?" Mo's voice shook from fear.... fear of the truth that I may not be the man who she thinks me to be.

Ji-hoon smirked and I knew it was over for me then. But before Ji-hoon could pull the trigger Dongho, Joon-ho, JK, Roman, Vladimir and their men showed up behind them with their guns drawn. "Drop it, Ji-hoon; they're with me." Vladimir said nonchalantly.

"You're safe... for now." Ji-hoon snarled at me.

I released my balled up fists and sighed in relief. "Whatever. Don't ever threaten him again, or you'll have to answer to me next." Mo said from behind me. She made a move and stood on the side of me glaring at Ji-hoon.

Ji-hoon smirked arrogantly. "I like you Mo, but if you ever threaten me again I'll rip your tongue out." He made a move towards Mo, and I put my hand out to stop him.

"Give me a reason to beat the crap out of you; I dare you." I gritted my teeth. "No one and I mean no one disrespects my wife and gets away with it." I moved Mo behind me again. She went to protest, but I gave her a look and she kept quiet.

Vladimir scoffed. "Since when are you two married?"

"Since none of your business, ass wipe..." I heard Mo mumble to herself. Clearly it was loud enough that even Vladimir heard her. Dongho and Yongguk held in their laughs, while JK and Joon-ho nodded their heads in approval. I glanced over my shoulder at her and she just shrugged. "What? He deserved it..." Mo crossed her arms over chest and looked away from me. I could only smirk at her to hide my laugh.

"Don't push your luck, Mo. You don't want to repeat history with me, do you?" Vladimir taunted her, and this made my blood boil.

Ji-hoon took a couple of steps back just as I was about to lay into Vladimir, but what really caught me off guard was Mo running full speed towards Vladimir. She tackled him to the ground and started laying into him. Punch after punch she laid siege to his face. I quickly intercepted her and pulled her into my chest. "IF YOU THINK I'M STILL SCARED OF YOU, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG. I DARE YOU TO THREATEN ME AGAIN. I'LL END YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME? I'LL END YOUR VERY EXISTENCE!"

Roman helped his brother up and just rolled his eyes. "I told you not to say anything to her, but you just couldn't help yourself."

"Shut up!" Vladimir grumbled, wiping the blood from his nose and mouth.

In order to calm Mo down I had to kiss her. "It's okay. Mo, look at me." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. "I got your back. I won't let anyone harm you, jagiya. Yagsoghae! (I promise.)" She connected her pinky with mine and nodded her head.

"Yagsoghae." She whispered back to me.

Keeping Mo close behind me I turned back around to everyone else. "Ok, now we need to go." Yongguk finally spoke up.

"Not until we've finished what we came here to do. I'm not leaving until Petrov is dead." Vladimir stubbornly said.

Roman sighed and stepped forward. "He's right, you know?" He gestured towards his brother. "The Stroganoff's never run away from a fight. We always finish what we start."

"So what would you have us do? Follow you into death?" JK yelled. "I have a family that I promised to come home to. We came here to put a stop to Mr. Petrov. Immobilizing him is enough. He's run out of options; he has no one left."

Ji-hoon shook his head in defiance. "You don't understand the mafia one bit. It's one thing to immobilize the enemy," he directed his focus on me next. "It's another thing to kill them."

Mo growled in anger, but she put her trust in me to protect her.

I noticed how Dongho looked so focused on something behind me; I just passed it off as he was checking on Mo. JK, Yongguk and Joon-ho looked past me as well, and I knew something was up. A chill ran up my spine as Ji-hoon even looked past me with wide eyes. I heard Mo yelp from behind me, and when I turned around my heart dropped at the sight before me.