Chapter 7

{Photoshoot with BTS}

I was at the first location for the photoshoot with BTS. It was at a field with a forest in the background. Bizzy wanted to come along. I think it was more because I would be surrounded by handsome younger men and the fact that their manager would be present too. I didn't mind; I liked his company. There was no else I would want to accompany me but him.

The guys were so much fun. The one they call 'V' was super hyper and flirty. I had to smack him upside the head a few times in order to get him to calm down. Of course I apologized after I got the perfect shot. Suga had swag for days.

RapMon and Bizzy talked in the background as I finished up with Suga. "Good job! Thank you!" He tilted his head and looked at me. I raised my eyebrow and smirked. "I know you understand me." He smiled, bit his lip and then winked at me. Damn!

I opened up my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Suga definitely lived up to his name. "Thank you again, Monique! You did an excellent job on the photos." Manager Lee said from the side of me. Sneaky bastard.

The entire photoshoot ended at sunset, and by then I was beyond tired. "Oh uh thank you. I have to edit the photos, but I'll have them ready by tomorrow- same time." I took a step back as the manager inched closer to me. I scanned the area for Bizzy, but he was nowhere within my peripheral vision.

"Are you doing anything tonight. I'd love to take you out." Manager Lee said licking his lips.

"I'll be working on these photos." I said sidestepping his hands. He advanced on me again and grabbed my elbow. "Let go." I threatened calmly.

He smiled and pulled me into his chest. "Oh come on. Come and have some fun with me. I can make it worth your while. How much?"

I pushed out of his hold and smacked the living daylights out of him. "Don't ever disrespect me again! I'm no one's whore. Get your life right before you come stepping to me again!" As I turned to walk away Manager Lee grabbed me again and forcefully turned me around to face him.

"Leave her alone. She don't want you." Suga said rising to his feet. He looked pissed off. "If you no want boss to find out you leave her alone."

I shoved the manager and tried to leave again, but this creep was persistent. He tightened his grip on my wrist. "I said 'How much?' Oh don't act like your kind isn't easy. I've heard the stories."

"You disgust me. I wouldn't touch you even if you were the last boy on earth. I'm not surprised you've only heard stories. No Black Queen would give a sorry excuse for a man like you the time of day." I spat back, struggling to break free.

By now everyone on set was looking at us. "What's going on?" RapMon appeared from nowhere and walked up to me.

"Could you tell dipshit over here to let me go." I said through gritted teeth. Manager Lee was one grip away from crushing my elbow.

"I always get what I want, Ms. Monique." Manager Lee winked and I almost puked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, I doubt that very much." Manager Lee grabbed a fistful of my hair. Just as he was about to kiss me I kneed him in his baby maker, causing him to release his hold on me. Suga punched him in the face.

While Manager Lee was down I ran to my station and seen that my equipment was missing. "We help you. Come." Jungkook said ushering me forward. Jin, V, J-Hope, Jimin, RapMon, Suga and Jungkook were shielding me from Manager Crazy as we walked back to Bizzy's car.

Jin rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh sorry about him."

"Thank you all for helping me. How about I take you all out to eat when your schedules are free?" I beamed. They looked at me confused and RapMon translated what I had said to them. Their faces brightened up instantly.

"Food? Yes! We like that." Jin grinned at me.

"Great!" I took out my phone and waved it. "I need your number." RapMon took my phone and plugged in his number. I called him and he saved my number. "Hey, where's Bizzy?"

"Oh, he got an important phone call. He should be somewhere up ahead." RapMon looked behind him though.

We all turned around when we heard Manager Lee yell. "GIVE HER TO ME OR YOU'RE ALL FIRED!"

 "GIVE HER TO ME OR YOU'RE ALL FIRED!"

RapMon scoffed. "You can't fire us. Now leave her alone, or you'll regret it." But he was ignored as Manager Lee stalked up to me like I was his prey.

"Hey jagiya, are you ready to go? I have your equipment in the car already..." Bizzy walked up to us, stopping to look between us and Manager Lee. "What did I miss?"

I just glared at him. "You have really bad timing."

"Jagiya? Ah, so that's why you don't want me. You already have a master." Mr. Lee had one more time before I jumped on him.

"Yo, slavery has been abolished. Check yourself before you wreck yourself." I crossed my arms.

Manager Lee turned to Bizzy. "How much do you want for her? I'll gladly take her off your hands. I like em feisty." That was all it took for Bizzy to knock him out cold. We all stared in shock.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Bizzy sped down the road holding my hand. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. I squirmed in my seat. "I'm so sorry. My family called, and..."

"You don't have to explain. I'm just glad you came in the end. No real damage was done. Well none except Manager Lee's face." I laughed. "You Donky Kong'd his face." I sobered up from my laughing fit. "Thank you. He scared me. Thank you for living up to your vow to protect me."

We pulled up to the apartment. "I won't let anyone else hurt you." Bizzy pulled me onto his lap and kissed me with a raging passion. It consumed my very being. Breaking apart to breathe he traced my face with his lips.

I moaned in pleasure. "Can you protect me from yourself?" He stopped his assault on my body and had me look at him. My eyes searched his for even a hint of doubt, but I found none.

"Yaksoghae (I promise). I won't hurt you." Bizzy whispered upon my lips. I closed the gap and kissed him, adding fuel to our fire.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Introducing BTS ex-manager Sejin as Manager Lee.