Chapter 64

Since I've been home I've really been focused on my family and my relationship with Christ. I had strayed so far away from him, which is why it was so easy for me to avenge my brother. While wanting justice isn't a bad thing, taking matters into your own hand is. I crossed the line and put my family in mortal danger.

Mocha should've never had to have seen that or experienced it at all. Her innocence was tainted, and I'd do my best to purify her again.

"I'm so happy you're back, mommy! God told me that he would protect you." Mocha grabbed my hand and held it to her cheek. Joon Young looked at me and I looked away. I still felt guilty for what I had done, no matter how much my family forgave me.

"I'm so happy that I'm back too, baby. I promise to never leave you or daddy again." I planted a gentle kiss upon her cheek as we finished our breakfast. Joon Young and I drove Mocha to school as a family, and then we had gone back home. He parked the car and got out but I just sat in the passenger side.

Joon Young stopped in his tracks once he noticed that I hadn't come out of the car yet. He backtracked and lightly tapped on my window. I didn't even bother to move, so he opened my door. He didn't say anything; I didn't want him to. He just held me in his arms as the weight of my actions crashed into me.

I tried not to stress too much because it would affect the baby, but everything was just so overwhelming. We stayed like that for 15 minutes until my leg fell asleep. "Ah, help me inside. My leg is sleeping!" I cringed as the feeling of pins and needles attacked my right leg. His laughter calmed me some but that was soon replaced by annoyance.

Joon Young tensed in my arms at the sound of a woman's voice. We were almost to our front door when she spoke. "Annyeong, Joonie!"

"Joonie?" I side eyed my husband, and he gulped.

Shaking his head, he chuckled nervously. "It's nothing. Go inside and I'll meet you there in a few." I looked at him like he lost his mind. "Ka. (Go.) I'll only be a few minutes. I promise."

Unlocking the door, I set the alarm and came face to face with Min Yoongi. Rushing to him, I gathered him in my arms. "I've missed you, Sugar Bear. You don't come to see me anymore." He had gone to speak but he closed his mouth. "What's wrong?"

Without saying a word he just broke down in my arms. I brought him to the couch and just rocked him back and forth. 2 hours had passed by before I realized that Joon Young never came into the house. I looked down to see Yoongi asleep in my lap.

Running my fingers through his hair, I hummed whatever melody was inside my mind. It seemed to work in lulling him into a deeper sleep. He needed this; I could sense the emotional pain on him. It breaks my heart that he chooses to hide it instead of seeking help.

A thought popped into my head then. Texting Macy, I told her about Yoongi and asked for her help. She's a therapist, and I trust her. She's been counseling me, and I already see the progress. She agreed to meet him, and I smiled down at Yoongi.

Just then my phone rang and Jin's picture popped up. "He's here with me." I answered before he spoke. "Don't worry. I'll bring him back when he wakes up..."

"Oh thank God!" Jin sighed. "Alright. I'll see you later then. I love you!"

"I love you too! See you later." I smiled ending the call. Well, it could be awhile before he wakes up, so I decided to take a nap as well, but not before I snapped an adorable picture of Yoongi.

I jolted awake 4 hours later and stretched. Yoongi walked into the living room handing me a bottle of water. "Thank you."

"Could I come here when I need to?" He finally spoke.