Chapter 19

3 Weeks Later:

Today is the day I reveal myself to Tasha and JK, and I'm a nervous wreck. My courage is sinking faster than the Titanic. "You got this, Mo!" Joon-ho squeezes my shoulder for encouragement.

"Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?" Dongho ruffles my hair. I glare at him and try to get comfortable on the couch.

"You know, every time someone says that something goes horribly wrong." Dongho shrugs and walks into the kitchen to get me a bottle of water. The doorbell rings, and I freeze in my spot.

"I'll get it." Joon-ho says running passed me to the front door down the hall. I cringe when I hear him speak. "Hi. Thank you for coming."

I attempt to hide myself behind a pillow when Dongho puts the cold bottle of water on my neck. I scream and swing at him. He dodges my hit and runs away laughing. "Ya! I'm gonna get you back for that!"

Hearing a gasp I slowly turn my head to see JK and Tasha staring at me like I'm a ghost. "Mwo? Mo, is it really you?" Tasha out stretches her hand and inches closer to me. Her hand grazes my cheek and she falls upon her knees. "It's you! It's really you!" Tasha cries.

JK rushes over to me and embraces me. "Mianhae! Mianhae!" I wipe his tears away. "You're here! Oh god!!!" He continues to cry. "Does... does Jordan know?"

I nodd yes. "He knows. Auntie and Uncle know too, but um" I clear my throat. "Bizzy doesn't know."

JK backs away. "Well let me call him." He takes out his phone and dials his number. I quickly snatch the phone out of his hand. "What are you doing?"

"I love him!" I breathe out. "I love Joon Young! My only regret is that I never told him sooner, but..."

"Yoboseyo? JK? JK is that you?" I glance down at the phone in my hand and freeze. "JK.... say something. Why do I hear Mo's voice? JK? Yoboseyo?" Dongho takes the phone and presses the end button.

Silence interrogates us and we all hold our breath. The phone rings again. JK looks at me and shakes his head. "I can't lie to him, Mo. I won't... He's already in enough pain as it is. How can you expect me to keep quiet?"

"A year... that's all I'm asking for."

Tasha rises to her feet. "You want us to lie for a year? Bizzy is family, Mo!"

"AND I'M NOT???" Joon-ho places his hand on my shoulder. I grip at my chest and pant.

"Mo, take it easy, okay? Your heart is still weak." Joon-ho whispers. I nodd my head in understanding.

"This was a mistake. I'm sorry for involving you two in this. Just... give me time to heal. I can't risk seeing him right now. It'll cause more stress on my already weak heart." I whimper in pain.

His phone rings for the 3rd time in 2 minutes. "JK..." Tasha thinks out loud. "Maybe we should take her weakened state into consideration. I mean, she did die once before. Do you really want to be responsible for it this time around?"

"And what about Bizzy? Am I supposed to ignore his broken heart as well?" JK answers the phone anyway. "Yoboseyo? Ah, Bizzy. Mianhae. I have something to tell you. Meet me at the studio in 15. Ok. Bye."

Tasha extends her hand to me again, but I rise to my feet and back away. Dongho and Joon-ho keep a secure arm around me. "If you tell him I'll just disappear, and you won't find me." I whisper out into the atmosphere. "Just go. Do what you want." I turn and disappear into my room.