Chapter 25

Bang! Bang! Bang! The gun shots echo off of the walls. "I'm sorry. What choice did I have? I... I didn't want to do it. This could've ended differently Roman and Macy. But you all drug me into your sick little game and killed the only man I've ever loved. You had to pay; you had to." Monique whispers. She runs to a corner and throws up. "I killed her? Oh God, what have I done?" She sobs.

Joon-ho slowly approaches Monique with caution. "It's ok. It's all over. You can put the gun down now, Mo." He says with hands reaching towards the gun. "You're safe now. No one will hurt you again."

Something clicks and Monique raises the gun towards Joon-ho. She has this crazed look in her eyes. Joon-ho puts his hands up in surrender. "Roman said the same thing to me right before I died." She shakes her head to rid herself from her internal battle. "No, this was my shot at love, but that ship has sunk in the crimson waves of my heart."

Dongho slowly walks to his brother's side. "Mo, please listen to reason. Don't do this. Don't become the very thing you hate."

She aimed the gun at him next. Her laugh left a bitter taste in her mouth. "Listen to reason, you say?" She glared at him. "How dare you talk of reason, when I practically begged you not to come here. Where was your "reason" then?" Mo clocked her head to the side and smirked. "Tell me, what's stopping me from killing you right here, right now?"

"I am." Those still in close proximity gasped.

Monique turned around to come face to face with the demon himself: Vladimir. "Impossible! You died..."

"Did you see me die?" Vladimir smirks.

Flashback

I watch through heavy eyelids as Roman gets up and walks into the ring. No words are exchanged as he takes a gun out and puts a bullet in Vladimir's head. "The winner by default is Bizzy." Roman's personal guards come into the room. "Make sure that everyone who came here willingly doesn't leave this room alive."

He walks back like nothing happened and gently picks me up. I close my eyes and struggle to breathe."

I hear JK in the background. "Hold on, Mo. Fight!"

A presence comes by my side and holds my hand. I can already tell it's Bizzy. "You have to fight, Mo! Don't give up! I need you..." His voice gets further away, and I drift into the light.

End of Flashback

"I saw you die!" Monique cries.

"No, what you saw was a man named Viktor die." Roman cut in. He helped Macy to her feet.

"Ok, what's going on?" Tasha asks unsure of the situation before her.

A growl resounded throughout the room. Stacy rose to her feet and pulled out her blade. "How are you still alive when Monique just put 3 bullets in you?" JK gasped in shock. Monique took notice that JK was kneeling down on the side of Bizzy.

"Easy. I switched the real bullets for blanks." Stacy laughed like it was the funniest prank the world has ever seen.

Hope filled Monique's heart. "So Bizzy?"

"He's -" JK started to say.

"Dead. He's dead." Roman intervened. The guys shared a look and that little bit of hope within her shattered.

"Oh, I see..." Monique whispers.

Macy makes her way over to Monique and takes her hand. "I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel as if this is my fault... my heart aches for you. Whatever you need I'll pay for it."

Her eyes shoot up and connect with Macy's. "Do you think you could take away my grief, my pain, my sorrows, his life with your dirty money?"

"Why not?" Stacy growls. She then turns to Roman in a rage. "You killed my lover, and here I thought it was Vladimir this entire time. Well played, but there will be hell to pay."

"You were so busy pretending to care for Monique that you missed me slip out the back as Viktor stepped into the ring ready to kill me." Vladimir chuckled. "Did you really think I wouldn't know that you sold me out to the Russian mafia?"

Joon-ho, Dongho and Macy's mouth dropped in shock, but Monique remained indifferent... numb. "I knew you put a hit out on Monique as well. You told Viktor to follow her the day she was discharged from the hospital. You had the Russian mafia almost run her over, but Roman got to everyone first and he killed Viktor's men in that alley." Vladimir sobered up.

"So what?" Stacy smirked. "You ended up killing Monique for me. Unfortunately she survived, but I don't mind finishing the job for you."

Vladimir shrugged nonchalantly. "I'd rather have her die by my hands, then give you the satisfaction of killing her yourself."

"I'm sorry. Yeah, I have a question." Monique raises her hand. "WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY AFFAIR?"

"He loves you..." Macy spoke up.

"That's why you must die." Stacy rushes towards Monique and tackles her to the ground. She repeatedly hits her in the face. Monique throws her off and wipes the blood dripping from her eyebrow.

"Stop! I don't want to fight you. I'm done with this!" Monique stands up and walks to the door.

As she opens it to leave she comes face to face with a gun barrel. "I'm afraid you're not going anywhere." She puts her hands up as a tall tan skinned man steps over the threshold. He turns Monique around and points the gun at her back. "Walk." She doesn't move so he nudges her.

Monique turns around to see at least 50 men filing in after them, all with guns in their hands. "Keep moving." Once they reach everyone else the guy shoves Monique to her knees. He plans to kill her executioner style.

Stacy skips over to the man and hugs him. "Welcome, Alexei."

"I've come to settle a score. You killed my brother Viktor; now I'm going to kill someone you love." Alexei put the barrel to the back of Mo's head. "Starting with her."

Dongho, JK, Tasha and Joon-ho try to come closer to her, but the men behind Alexei aim their guns at them. "This is between the Stroganoff's and me. Don't intervene or I will kill you." Alexei growls.

"He sounds just like Vladimir." Dongho whispers causing Mo to cry.

"Let her be, Alexei. She's innocent in all of this." Macy comes to Monique's defense.

He scoffs. "I know all about her dealings with your family. So you mean to tell me that Vlad here doesn't love her?"

"I..." Macy starts, but then she looks to Vladimir. "I can't lie..."

Alexei starts to un-buckle his pants. Monique fears for the worst. "Let's see how much you love her once I'm done with her." He pushes Monique to the ground and straddles her. She fights back with little energy. "Now now let's be a good girl, and maybe I'll go easy on you."

"Please..." Monique sobs. "Please don't do this!" Her pleas fall on deaf ears. Alexei rips her dress off, exposing her undergarments. His men holler in satisfaction.

"I can see why you love her." Alexei taunts Vladimir. His lips attack her neck as he holds down her arms. She screams out for help, but no one moves to stop him. Stacy has a grin plastered on her face while she's recording it with her camera phone. When Alexei removes his arm to rip Monique's bra she scratches him in the face.

Red marks form and he goes from 0 to 100 in seconds. "I'm gonna make you wish you were never born." As her breasts are exposed, she looks over to Vladimir.

"Help me... please..." Her tears fall over the brim like a waterfall, but Vladimir just turns his head away and sighs.

Monique screams out in pain when Alexei bites down hard on her nipple. "Hm! I guess when faced with death he really doesn't love you after all. Now you're on your own." Stacy laughs.