Chapter 24

Recap:

Bizzy placed a bloody hand on my cheek and looked deep into my eyes. "I love you, Monique..." His hand dropped to the ground and his eyes closed. I threw myself on his body and cried my heart out. I kissed his lips and then his cheek.

"I'm sorry. He wasn't supposed to die. At least now you know how it feels to lose the one you love." Stacy said with tears in her eyes. I stood up and swayed a little. All I had seen was red. I wanted her dead. Wiping at my fallen tears I stood before her looking her dead in her eyes.

My energy was draining fast from my body; my knees were going to give out any minute from now, but I ignored it. Raising my hand I slapped the mess out of Stacy as fresh tears fell from both of our eyes.

**

"Vladimir was nothing like Bizzy. You just killed an innocent man. You just killed my fiancée..." I gritted my teeth.

"What are you going to do, huh?" Stacy whispered. "Just kill me and be done with it." She sobbed.

I shook my head and looked up as fresh tears fell from my eyes. That man from earlier appeared and pointed his gun at one of the guards. He took the first shot killing the guard instantly. The other 6 guards started shooting at the roof tops. It was pure pandemonium. Glass rained down on Stacy and I like rain.

The door we entered in burst open and more men came in shooting. My family ducked and took cover. A bullet grazed Bizzy's cheek, and I growled in anger as I threw myself over his body. "I'll protect you. I promise." I whispered to him among the yelling echoing throughout the room.

It went dead quiet minutes later. I glanced behind me to see Stacy being held by 2 men. The guy from the roof top approached me and reached out his hand towards me. I hesitated for a quick second before taking his hand. "My deepest condolences; my name is Gio. This is Michael and Grayson. You're all safe now."

"Stacy is subdued. Your friends are all safe, Boss." Gio beeped someone.

"Thank you. I'll be up there shortly." Roman beeped back. After hearing his voice I grew angry again. Feelings of betrayal arose within me again. I balled my fist and closed my eyes.

"Just breathe, Monique. I'm sure Roman did it for a good reason." Veronica said gathering me in a hug.

I slightly pushed her back. "Don't. Don't defend him. YOU'RE BEST FRIEND IS DEAD, VERONICA!! My fiancée is gone..." I sobbed.

Tasha and JK rushed up and embraced me. Their tears soaked my bloodied shirt. "We miss him too, Mo." JK whispered. "But not everything..."

"...Gio, Michael, Grayson? Oh my gosh!! It's been too long!!!" A woman shouted excitedly from the shadows. Once she stepped into the light everyone gasped.

"It's great to see you again, Macy!" Grayson beamed. Michael and Gio bowed.

She stopped in front of her twin sister and furrowed her eyebrows. "What's the meaning of this? Why are you holding on to Stacy like that?" Macy looked furious. Seconds later Roman and a little boy walked up and stopped by us all.

Roman placed the little boy in Veronica's arms, and she covered his eyes from the dead bodies littered around on the ground. Gio escorted Veronica and the little boy to the private plane.

By the impatient look on Macy's face I could tell she would explode any second. As I made my way over to Bizzy Macy stared at me and her eyes widened in shock. "What is Monique Reid doing here? And who are all these people?" Macy whispered to Roman.

She looked closer at each of us and a minute later it clicks. "Oh my gosh, Tiger JK and Yoonmirae?!? Oh my- it's such an honor to meet you. My name is Macy Stroganoff and I'm a huge, huge fan of each of you." Macy looks around in confusion. "Where's Bizzy?"

I sucked in a sharp breath and closed my eyes. Kneeling down I touched his face. "Saranghae," I repeated over and over again.

"Let's take a look at that wound," Michael replied. "She got you pretty good."

Stacy scoffed and rolled her eyes. "No, I'm fine. Check on Monique." Roman dismissed Michael.

I cringed at the sound of his voice. I felt Michael before I had seen him. He placed his hand on my shoulder, and I shrugged him off. "Please... don't touch me. Help him." I pointed to Bizzy.

"Miss, there's nothing we can do. He's already dea-"

"NO HE'S NOT! HELP HIM, PLEASE?" I crumbled.

Macy placed her hand on Michael's shoulder and shook her head. I watched with skeptical eyes as tears welled up in her eyes. She knelt down beside me and put her head down in shame. "I'm so sorry, Monique. Was he someone special to you?" As she turned to look at me I turned my sights on Bizzy.

Nodding my head I let out a shaky breath, "He was my fiancé." Looking at Macy I had seen Stacy. She looked so much like Stacy, I couldn't tell them apart. Who was friend; who was foe? I think I'm losing my mind. "You killed him!" From the corner of my eye I noticed the guns on the ground.

I quickly picked it up and pointed it at Macy. "You did this! This is your entire fault, Stacy!" Standing up I pointed the other gun at Roman. "You... you betrayed me for Stacy!"

"Please don't do this!" Macy begged.

I scoffed, "Now you'll know how it feels to lose the one you love." I laughed bitterly. "It's ironic, isn't it? That's what you said to me after you killed him. Now look at the position you're in!"

JK rushed over to me. "Mo, you don't wanna do this. That's not Stacy. Her name is Macy, and she's Roman's wife."

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? WE'RE ALL IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE OF THEM!!!" I yelled at him. JK startled me when he put his hand on my shoulder. I whipped around so fast and hit him with the gun. "I... Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean that."

Tasha ripped a piece of her shirt and put it on JK's head to stop the bleeding. My head started to throb. I stumbled backwards and grabbed at my hair, screaming. Roman inched closer to me. "Mo, put the guns down and let's talk about this."

I shook my head and continued to back away. "Stay away from me! I hate you... I hate you so much!"

"Roman, leave her be. Let her end her life if she wants to. I succeeded in ripping her heart out, just like she did to me." Stacy smirked. Michael and Grayson shook their heads at her ignorance.

Macy growled. "This is all your doing? Stacy, how could you be so heartless? What has become of you?"

The tensions rose between two sisters. "Don't give me that look! I was always in your shadow. You had everything... EVERYTHING!" Stacy yelled angrily. "AND WHAT DID I GET? YOUR LEFTOVERS COULD NEVER SATISFY MY APPETITE FOR REVENGE!" Stacy laughed like a psycho in the looney bin.

"You're just like him. Vladimir would be so proud." Macy seethed.

In an instant Stacy took out Michael and Grayson. They were out like a light. She picked up their guns and aimed them at Roman and Macy. "Let's finish this, shall we? I've dreamt of this moment over and over again in my head."

Bang! Bang! Bang! The gun shots echoed off of the walls.