Chapter 65

Things between my husband and I were okay, but I've caught him multiple times texting someone. When I ask him who it is he says that it's no one and walks off. He must think that I was born yesterday. I've talked to Veronica and she expressed her distaste for Kim Narae. She's also attending the school reunion, and I'll be there too.

There's no way I'm sending Joon Young there alone, especially not with that young lioness on the prowl. She'll find that I'm Queen of this kingdom, and no one comes for my title.

》》》》》》》

"Babe, let's go." I said rounding the corner, catching him on his phone again. He had a smile on his face, and when he finally took notice of me he wiped the smile from his face and put his phone away discreetly.

Today was the day that we were going shopping for our outfits. I informed Joon Young that I was coming with him to his class reunion. At first he was against it, trying to say I should stay home and rest, but I told him that if I didn't go he wasn't going. He relented afterwards.

Walking into the mall I had gone straight for the dress store. My pregnancy was apparent now, but I could still wear something cute. Joon Young left me to go find an outfit at a different store. While browsing I found the cutest dress.

After purchasing it, I had gone to find my husband

After purchasing it, I had gone to find my husband. I searched low and high, but I couldn't find him.

My feet were starting to hurt, so I took a seat at the nearest bench. Looking up, I noticed Joon Young in the far distance talking to someone. He moved to the side and I grinded my teeth in anger as he talked to Narae. Pulling out my phone, I called him. He looked it at and ended the call. I about lost it then.

Walking up to him, I tapped his shoulder and glared at him. He looked between me and Narae and smiled nervously. I sent a glare her way and walked away. Moments later I heard Joon Young running to catch up to me. He tried to hold my hand, but I snatched my hand away.

The car ride home was quiet. "Yeobo, I didn't know she was going to be there." I ignored him and turned on the radio. The house was quiet, and I suddenly missed my daughter. She was at Tasha's house this weekend while Joon Young and I went to his class reunion.

I had stormed up the stairs and slammed our bedroom door. Joon Young entered in 5 minutes later. "Yeobo..."

"Please don't talk to me right now." I seethed trying to get my emotions under control. Joon Young wouldn't let up and we got into an argument about Kim Narae. He claimed I was being dramatic, that Narae wasn't out to take him from me. I warned him that I didn't want him anywhere near her by himself.

As soon as I said that he exploded and stormed out on me. Of course I followed after him with threats of my own. "If I find out that you and her are messing around, I'm taking my daughter and I'm leaving you!"

He backed me into the wall and caged me in with his arms. "I'd like to see you try. You're not going anywhere!" Suddenly my hormones started raging. He was so sexy when he got mad. Joon Young kissed me and I kissed him back... and well you know what happens after that.