Chapter 17

Tasha's POV:

72 hours earlier:

"Mommy, is Mo getting better in the hospital? I miss her." Jordan starts to cry.

I hug my son and calm him down. "Shhh! It's ok. Mommy misses her too. As a matter of fact I'm going to go visit her in the hospital today with your daddy and Bizzy Samchon. I'll tell her that you want her to get better so she can come spend time with you. I'm sure she misses you too!"

His tears soak my t-shirt, and I let my own fall as well. JK walks through the door with Bizzy and stops in his tracks. Bizzy has an unreadable expression on his face. He's been shutting everyone out since he broke it off with Mo. Jordan pulls back from my hug and walks up to Bizzy.

"Are you gonna stop the bad men from hurting, Mo?" Jordan says as he buries himself in the fabric of Bizzy's clothes.

JK and I held our breath as he stood looking out into the distance. "I uh... I don't-"

"No!" Jordan yelled pushing away from Bizzy. "You have to save her. She loves you, and you love her, so you have to save her, Bizzy Samchon! You have to!"

"She loves me too?" Bizzy asked with mixed emotions.

"You haven't dated much, have you?" My dad says walking into the living room. "That girl loves you, but you've both been too prideful to just come out and say it. One thing you should know about Mo is that she won't wait around for you forever."

I love it when my father speaks wisdom. He extends his hand towards Jordan. "Come on, the game is about to start." Jordan takes a final glance at Bizzy, holds my father's hand and leaves the room.

■ ■ ■ ■

Romans POV:

Present Day:

"I'm sorry. I did everything I could to save her." Mo's family breaks down. Bizzy grabs me by my collar. The brokenness in his eyes is too much to bear; I look away saddened that I couldn't do more to save her.

"Geojismal! Geunyeoneun jug-eun anida! Ani! Naneun dangsin-eul mid-eul su eobs-eo! (Liar! She's not dead! No! I don't believe you!)" Bizzy let's go and repeatedly hits the wall.

Macy starts crying, and I move to comfort her. "You may see her if you like..." We watch as they all slowly drag themselves to the door. They hesitate, cry some more and then finally walk in.

"Is she really dead?" Macy looks at me, and I give her a look she knows all too well. She puts her head down and cries again.

■ ■ ■ ■

JK's POV:

Walking into the room my legs felt like lead. I had to will myself to continue.... for Mo. She's lying there so peacefully. Now that she's gone the bruises are more evident upon her body. I turn away from her as the tears fall.

This is all my fault! Had I not tried to play cupid between my best friend and my cousin, then none of this would've happened. Tasha falls down on her knees and sobs. I don't care about acting tough right now, so I get my ugly cry on.

Bizzy slowly approaches Mo's bedside. His eyes are bloodshot red from all the crying. His voice is hoarse from the constant yelling. The guilt is our burden to bear, and now that Mo is gone the weight seems unbearable for us all. I turn away as Bizzy places a kiss upon Mo's forehead.

■ ■ ■ ■

Bizzy's POV:

What I want to do is run towards Mo's bedside and kiss her awake, but this is no fairytale. Apparently my feet didn't get the memo, because they feel like they're stuck in cement. I'm too late! I couldn't even save her. I didn't have the courage to heed Jordan's words and Mr. Reid's wisdom. I'm a coward, and I don't deserve Mo.

Even with that being said, I refuse to leave her. No one was expecting this head on collision, but there would only be one casualty. Just by looking at Mo, I can feel my heart starting to break into a million pieces.

This isn't fair. The hand that we've been dealt was doomed from the start. This game of life is rigged and I wanna reset. I want another chance with Mo. I wanna reset on our love. I wanna reset on our happiness. I wanna reset to be able to have a future, a family with her.

I rest my head on her hallow stomach. "You would've been a great mother. I'm sorry," I choked up with tears. "I'm sorry that I couldn't give you the family you always wanted. I would've traded places with you, just so that you could live on and fulfill your desires.

I love you Monique. I love you so much it hurts."

"I'm sorry I can't do this!" I hear Tasha say. She runs out of the room crying hysterically. JK follows after her. I rise up to my feet and sigh.

"I'm sorry, my love. I... I can't stay. If I stay than I'll just die a little more knowing that you're not coming back to me. I know you wouldn't want that, so I'm gonna live." I stroke Mo's hair. "I'm gonna live for the both of us." Bending down I kiss her cold lips one last time and walk towards the door.

I pause and let the tears saturate the marvel floor. "You'll always live on in my heart. I'll love you forever." Pushing the door open I inhale, exhale and walk out of her room. "Mianhae."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Song: Tiger JK- Reset (ft. Jinsil)

Soooooo, I absolutely without a shadow of a doubt LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! I've had it on replay for since I've first heard it, which was a couple of weeks ago.

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I sincerely appreciate you!!!