Chapter 33

Mo's POV:

I stood behind Joon Young as he shielded me from the guys. That dangerous feeling was growing every second they stubbornly stayed glued to their spots arguing. Peeking over Joon Young's shoulder I noticed the guys looking in my direction. At first glance it looked as if they were staring at me, but upon further investigation I had seen that their eyes looked past me.

Just as I was about to turn around a hand wrapped itself around my waist and covered my mouth. I managed to yelp before I was completely subdued. Joon Young turned around and his eyes had gone wide with fear and anger. Then I watched in horror as my friends (and enemies) all dropped to the ground:

Michael
Vladimir
Ji-hoon
Dongho
Joe
Gio
Joon-ho
Roman
JK
Grayson
And lastly... Joon Young

I was hit over the head and my surroundings faded out.

**

I awoke to the sound of mumbling. Being sure to keep quiet I noticed my hands and ankles were tied up. Someone grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my head back. "Good morning, sunshine." I grunted in response. "Ona ochnulas', boss. (She's awake, Boss.)"

A physically fit elderly man came and knelt down beside my chair. He placed his weathered hands upon my knee and I glared at him. "Keep your hands to yourself, grandpa."

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

"I heard you had a mouth on you. I'll make sure to put it to good use." He chuckled but then his face became stone cold. "You will learn to respect me, Miss Monique. Don't worry I'll take excellent care of you." He smirked and walked out of the bedroom room. I spit my blood out on the golden marbled floor. Taking in my surroundings, I marveled at the extravagant room. This must be Petrov's bedroom.

The room door creaked opened and in walked my worst headache. "Hello love." He leaned in closer to me as I shrunk back as far as the chair would let me. "I told you.... I always get what I want." When he was close enough to my face I head-butt him.