Chapter 2

Thursday at the airport

-

"Hey, you! Long time no see." I embrace my cousin JK in a bear hug. He returns it instantly and places a quick kiss on my forehead. "Ewww!! What's with the sloppy kiss?" I tease.

"You love it! Besides, you weren't complaining before." He threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked to the luggage claim.

"I was only 15 then, JK... things change, people grow up." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Whatever you say, but you will always be my baby cuz." JK locates my suitcases and picks them up.

"And for that I'm grateful. Honestly." I put my hand over my heart as we're making our way to his truck. A guy gets out of the passenger side and helps with my luggage. "Oh my! Who is that hot specimen right there?" I whisper to JK.

I hear him chuckle. "Him? This is my boy Bizzy. We're in the group MFBTY, that I was telling you about."

"Why have I never met him before? We could've been married with kids already!" I sigh dreamily at the one called 'Bizzy.' He comes over, and I fix myself up.

"Bizzy, this is my baby cuz, Monique." JK turns to me. "Mo, this is my brother Bizzy." The sexy specimen stares into my eyes. We're lost in a moment until JK clears his throat.

Mr. Sexy bows 90° "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh God, even his voice is heavenly." I moan out loud. I automatically assume he doesn't speak English, because he greeted me so formally. Yes, I was disappointed. "Annyeong!" I remember the custom and return the bow.

We all file into the truck, and I welcome the backseat with open arms. "So how long have you guys known each other?"

"Decades." JK states, flying down the road like there's no speed limit.

"Nice!" I take this time to study Bizzy's side profile. Ugh! He had me at 'Hello.'

"Staring is rude, Mo." JK chuckles.

I turn away in embarrassment. "Dang! Why you gotta put me on blast like that?" Bizzy glances at me and smiles. "Ugh! Even his smile is perfection. Why didn't you ever mention Mr. Sexy over here?" I pointed at Bizzy. "I would've visited a long time ago if you had. Now I'm not even sure if I want to return to the states."

They both laugh at my statement, but I'm being dead serious. I don't want anyone else trying to get with him. I put my claim on that.

-

We pull up to the apartment building 2 hours later. Some time during the ride I had fallen asleep; I had a serious case of jetlag. Voices were muffled as someone picked me up. I unconsciously buried my head in the crook of the person's neck, and they had stiffened. That woke me up immediately.

Looking into Bizzy's eyes I blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry." He furrowed his brows. "Oh, right. Uh Mianhae. You can put me down now. I'm probably heavy." I sighed trying to get out of his hold.

Bizzy tightened his hold and bent down to whisper in my ear. I shivered from the contact. "Stay. I like the feel of having you in my arms."

I froze as realization hit me. "You speak English?" He nodded. "Then you understood everything I said about you?" This time he smiled. "Oh god!" I just hid my face in the crook of his neck again. I quickly turned around and glared at JK. "You could've told me!"

"And miss you embarrassing yourself? Not a chance!" He laughed as I rolled my eyes at him. I allowed Bizzy to carry me all the way to the door of the apartment. Women were glaring at me, but I hid myself in the shelter of Bizzy's chest. And my, must I say, it was a well defined chest indeed.

"Don't worry about them. I'll take good care of you." His voice did things to me that would be inappropriate to talk about.

He set me down once we had reached the threshold of Tasha and JK's apartment. JK managed to disappear into the apartment as I turned to face Bizzy, extending out my pinky to him. "You promise?"

As our pinkies joined in an intimate embrace he met my gaze and smiled. "Yaksoghae. (I promise.)" I returned his smile. The amount of affection in the air caused my breath to hitch in my throat as I continued to stare into the eyes of my future husband/baby daddy. For both of our sakes I had to look away.

The soft caress of his fingers upon my cheek caused me to close my eyes and whimper in satisfaction. "Your smile is as breathtaking as you." My eyes fluttered opened the moment his minty breath fanned my lips. Bizzy was just inches away from my mouth, and I wanted to gobble him up like he was the prized turkey on Thanksgiving Day.

The door to the apartment opened up just as Bizzy and I were about to kiss; our moment interrupted by Tasha. I jumped back in embarrassment, but Bizzy just smirked at the way he affected me and strolled into the apartment like a boss. I kept my eyes on his back and continued to check him out.

"Whenever you're done eye raping him I'd like a hug." Tasha laughed.

I crossed my arms and pouted. "I wasn't even staring at him." But even I had failed to convince myself.

Tasha shook her head in amusement. I ran into her arms and squealed in excitement. "I've missed your face!" I kissed her cheek. She returned the gesture and ushered me inside. Jordan ran from around the corner and jumped into my arms.

"Mo, you came!!!" He cheesed.

I placed a kiss on his cheek and smiled brightly at the bundle of joy in my arms. "I've missed you, Jordan!!! You didn't think I'd miss your birthday, did you?" As Jordan, Tasha and I conversed I had seen Bizzy staring at me from the corner of my eye.

-

Bizzy's POV:

I watched her as she played around with Jordan and imagined her having my children. I shook my head of those thoughts when JK placed his hand on my shoulder. "She's something else." My head nodded in agreement. The moment I had seen her walking out from the airport I knew I had to have her in my life, and I wouldn't be satisfied until she was mine.

"I accept." JK grinned. Confusion crossed my face. He playfully rolled his eyes and pointed between me and Mo. Realization clicked and I smiled, but that didn't last long. His next words were laced with truth, and I knew him long enough to know that he would make good on his promise.

"But know this, if you hurt her in any way I'll hurt you." His smile made me shiver.

"I won't. You have my word." We shook hands.

"So," JK began casually like he didn't just threaten my life 10 seconds ago. "Will I get to see little Bizzy and Mo's running around here soon?"

I coughed up my nervousness and rubbed the back of my neck. "Ah, I don't even know for sure if she likes me enough to give me a chance. I'm not exactly good at relationships..." I confessed defeated.

JK slapped me upside my head. "Duh! Of course she likes you! I just hope you make a move before someone else tries to." He walked off leaving me to my thoughts. I have to have her by my side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bizzy in the picture above. (I love him! He's so handsome!)