Chapter 71

With Joon Young gone to New York to start filming for SMTM6, I decided to take Mocha on a little trip. "Mocha, are you ready yet?" She insisted on packing her own bookbag, so I was waiting for her outside of her bedroom door.

"I'm coming, mommy." She sang as she opened her door and took my hand. I secured the house and got Mocha buckled in her car seat. As I was about to pull off I was stopped by a man blocking my car. "Uncle!"

He approached the driver's side and I rolled down the window, giving him my best smile. "Are you going somewhere?" The back door opened as Joon-ho and Dongho sat next to Mocha. "Great! We're coming too." Anatoly grinned.

"How did you find out?" I was completely dumbfounded that they discovered my plans.

"Are you mad?" Joon-ho asked.

Shaking my head, I smiled at my brothers. "No, not at all- the more the merrier." We pulled off and headed to the airport.

Apparently it seemed as if everyone knew of my plans to travel to Thailand, because Roman, Macy, RJ, Veronica, Kai, Kahi, Tasha and Jordan stopped me from entering the airport. I was starting to think that Joon Young planted a bug in my phone.

Roman directed us to his private plane. As we all got situated in our seats I gripped my chair handles the moment the engine roared to life. Sensing my distress, Mocha held my hand in hers. "It's okay, mommy. I'm here; you don't have to be scared."

Her words sent a fresh wave of peace and love into my very being. Looking into her big brown doe eyes, I smiled at my miracle child. "I love you, baby girl!"

I took the cup that Roman handed to me and I quickly drank the liquor. "... to put you at ease. I know flying isn't really your thing..." He looked at me with regret and I squeezed his hand.

"Stop blaming yourself when I've already forgiven you." I whispered as Mocha was preoccupied with her mini tablet. Roman nodded and made his way to his family.

**

The moment we landed the smell of death flooded my senses. An old urge threatened to overtake me, and I tightened my grip on my daughter's hand. "Eomma, you're hurting me!" She cried out.

I immediately snapped out of it and apologized. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to hurt you." The other's watched me with concerned eyes, but I shook it off. 3 range rovers pulled up and we each piled into the cars.

"Gwenchana?" Joon-ho asked me in a whisper, as Anatoly and Dongho awaited my answer.

Not wanting to talk about what happened earlier, while we were in front of Mocha, I simply nodded my head. I was thankful when Mocha kept them busy by telling them all the things she wanted to do for the short time we were in Thailand.

We pulled up to this grand hotel and my vision changed. It was as if I was looking through my husband's eyes. I felt every emotion with intensity that even my baby fluttered around. Hopelessness created a void of darkness, and I was quickly sucked in.

Dongho noticed my deadly stare and got Mocha far away from me. Joon-ho and Anatoly waited in the car and tried to bring me back to the present. They repeatedly called out my name, but I was stuck in their memories.

It's strange to say, but I remember this place. When Macy, Mocha and I were fighting for our lives, the doctor had to put me in a trauma induced coma, because I lost too much blood. My body was frozen in time, but my spirit was still active. I literally had an outer body experience.

However, once I woke up I forgot all about it. Nursing Mocha back to health became my only priority. Mocha... Thoughts of my daughter filled me with hope and fought against the darkness. "Mocha-Sarang?" The moment her name left my lips I was catapulted back into the present.