Project Player

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life and this is ridiculous. You got your jocks at one table and your geeks at the other.

Typical

" Hey watch where you're going!" spat a guy looking at me.

" I was you egotistical bastard!" I retorted back. I stared at his frame noticing how much taller than me he was. He raised a brow at me and chuckled. I could hear the rumbling in his chest. Everyone was looking at us now.

Great now an audience.

" Excuse me?" he asked looking at everyone around us.

" Did I stutter? No. Maybe you should get your ears checked. Now move out of my way!" I said pushing him, and walking away. Acting as if he owns the place.

" Do you know who I am?" he said, making me turn around. I saw that everyone was giving me looks as if I did the worst thing in the world.

" I'm sorry your highness, I don't. Bye bye." I turned on my heels and pushing through the crowd of people who seemed to enjoy the show.

" You're going to regret this princess!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes at his remark.

" As if," I mumbled to myself.

Great for a first day of school. It went swimmingly.

Cover created by: Flowerboys