Stay

I ran to Brendan's door, knocking rapidly. I heard footsteps and the door flew open.

" Great you're here," he said hopefully, but I could tell there was sadness behind it. He rose one of his eyebrows and looked me up and down. " Why are you all wet?"

" I was at the pool, now what are you going to tell me?" He pulled me by arm bringing me into the house. I saw his parents sitting down in the kitchen talking to eachother. I stopped staring and just followed Brendan. I was worried. What did he need to tell me? He opened his room door and grabbed a towel for me to sit on. I sat on it and looked at him, urging him to hurry and tell me. The anxiety was really getting to me.

" Toni...I'm moving," he said dodging my eyes. I stared at him in awe. He can't move.

" W-Where," I said trying to hold down my tears.

" Toronto..."

" Fucking Canada!" I yelled. Why the hell does he need to move so far away. " That's far Brendan, real far!"

" I'm sorry. My dad had a job transfer. They want me to move with them I have no other choice. And some family is there." he said quietly. " I wish I could stay, I really do. But I have no choice."

I stared at the floor longingly. I didn't want him to leave. He couldn't. I needed him here with me. I know I sound extra selfish. It's like today, everything just tuned to shit.

" When are you moving?"

" In a month and a half babe." I rushed and hugged him tightly, forgetting all about my my clothes. He hugged me back and whispered sweetly in my ear. " We can make this work baby, it's alright."

My cries were muffled in his shirt. And we just stayed this way for hours. Holding onto eachother for our dear lives.

Tamara's P.O.V

It's been like this for four weeks. Waking up from the rush of having to throw up. I knocked on Drake's door, hoping he'd answer. Luckily he did.

" Hey Tamara, come in," he said politely. His long dreads were tied back and I could tell he was probably just asleep. I walked in, not keeping my gaze off the floor. I sat on the couch and he just stared at me like he was ashamed of me.

" What!" I snapped.

" You know, I was going to be nice but I guess not you bitch," he chuckled darkly. " Remember I'm the one who's actually supporting you through this."

" I know. But can I live here?" I asked.

" ...Why?"

" My parents kicked me out." It's true. Once they found out about the pregnancy, they couldn't look me in the eye. It wasn't the fact I got pregnant, it's because it was by Drake and not Jax. He rubbed is face and paced back and forth. I know he is about to say no, but he's the only one. " Please."

" Ugh...fine. You have to listen to me okay. This means cleaning and cooking, got it?"

" Yes I do."

Jax's P.O.V

" Jax why are your clothes wet?" asked my mom. I shook my head and barged past her. She grabbed my arm and stared in me in the eyes. I got my eyes from her.

" Jax sweetie, what's wrong?" she questioned.

" I don't know what to do. I'm confused is all. Don't worry about it." I said reassuringly. She nodded and walked away. She knew I wasn't okay at all, but I can't let her know that. Her and dad are already stressed. I took a long shower and sat on my bed. I need someone to get my mind off of things. Tamara.