Date........

First off I want to say thank you for the reads. I feel so honored *sobb*

  * Me at award show*

  Me: * takes emmy* I just want to thank Mom for making the best food. Dad, thanks for the AriZona Teas, My bro thanks for being the fag you are. And all my sisters. I also want to tell Harry Styles that our engagement is in a few days. Be prepared. And I also want a special thank to Colton Haynes. I wouldn't have done this story without yo fine ass!

  Now back to the story....

  " No that is not how the song goes!" I yelled. Brendan and I have been singing in the car for about 10 minutes now. He's singing I believe I Can Fly.

   " What are you talking about?" he asked bewildered. I'm about to bring back yound childhood memories.

 " I believe I can fly

   I got shot by the FBI

   All I wanted was some chicken wings

   Macaroni and collard greens

   I believe I can soar

   My neighbor is a huge ass whore-"

   " Stop I can't take it!" he laughed gasping for breath." I remember singing that when younger. Memories." He stopped looking at me. I noticed a huge smile on his face. The one I get when I think my food is coming in a restauraunt. Yeah that look. I followed his gaze to see a tall building. It was literally just a building. Umm....

 " What's with this tall as building?" I asked. 

  " What I did for you is at the top."

 " Ugh, but all those stairs!" I groaned. He laughed at my laziness and climbed out of the car. He grabbed my waist and hoisted me on his back. " Onward Xodia, ride! Ride!" I yelled.

  " You're so dorky!" he laughed. 

  Top of Building

 " Holy Miley Cyrus Twerking in Thailand!" I gaped. I looked to see a table surrounded by roses and candles. Honestly thats a fire hazard! But it's cute. There was food. Food! FOOD! I mean....food whatevs. It was so romantic surrounded in red. I started getting tears, which is unusual for me to be so emotional right now. I'm happy for this to be my first date. 

  " Do you like it?" he asked nervously. I looked at him like he was on drugs and kissed him passionately. His lips always taste like oranges. What chapstick does he use?

 " Does that answer your question?" I hummed. He just had the hugest smile on his face again. He grabbed my hand and set me in my seat. I thanked him. 

   We were in the middle of eating when a mariachi band came out of no where. I just started laughing. I don't even understand Spanish.......

   " Too much?" he asked nervously. 

 " Maybe a little. " This is going to be one hell of a date. We were towards the end of the date when we started getting more conversational than we already were.

  " I swear you belong in the kitchen more than a woman for this," I laughed.

  " If that's a way of saying I'm a fantastic cook, thank you very much my kind lady," he said bowing his head like I was some sort of queen. He took me by the hand and looked me straight in the eyes. His deep ocean blue eyes were mesmarizing. " I just want to know about your old school babe."

 I took a deep breath, because I could trust him. " When I was in school, I was framed for murder. I witnessed it. That's all I can say for now alright. It was too t-tramautizing. How do you know?"

   " Jax told me about you keeping a secret when you were in boarding school. I respect you and I understand why you want to keep it private." 

 " You know what Brendan, sometimes I look at you and think you're too good for me. You're so sweet and funny and not to mention *cough* hot. I just want to-" I was stopped by him pressing his soft lips upon mine and pulling away, making me look like a fish.

  " I think you're perfect. Don't ever think you're not good enough alright. And if you need to let things off your chest tell me okay." I nodded as quickly as I could before my phone vibrated. 

 " I'm so sorry excuse me for a moment." I said picking up my phone. " Hello?"

  " Sissy.." whispered my brother. He sounded scared. As if he was crying. 

 " Luke what's wrong!" 

  " The babysitter. S-She pushed me down the stairs and I ran into your secret room. The one where we hid all the time when you cried. She tried to hurt me. P-Please hurry," he whimpered. 

 " I'm on my way!" I yelled. I hung up and grabbed Brendan's hand.

  " Baby what's wrong?"

 " The babysitter is trying to hurt him. I have to help him. I can't let him get hurt," I said hypervinalating. 

 Luke's P.O.V

 " Lukey, pukey!" she yelled. The woman is really scary. She had a giant stick in her hand after she pushed me. My head was pounding from falling so hard and I think my arm is broken. I tried my hardest not to cry. My sister taught me how to be strong after what happened at her school. She said I can be like Hercules. 

  The woman kept saying stuff about how my sister was guilty. I had no idea what that meant. But I recognized her. I saw her a couple of times at court. She had taken off her glasses and took her hair down. She switched her clothes and had on very tight clothes. I saw girls dress like that in movies. My sister said stay away from them because their bad. She said " stay away from girls like them. They're hoes." I know it's a bad word. She meant to whisper it but I hear her all the time. Now that I think about it, Sissy swears a lot. 

  I heard a giant crash and squirmed. 

 " You!" I heard my sister yell. Yes my superwoman!

 Toni's P.O.V

 " You!" I yelled holding my bat in my hand. Willow. She was Jennifer,'s cousin. Jennifer was one of the people who killed Mackenzie. 

   " Bitch, you made my cousin go to prison. I visit her hearing girls having touched her and stuff! You did this!" she yelled. She looked just like Jennifer. Just older. 

 " If your cousin wasn't so fucking stupid, she wouldn't have got her ass locked up and raped! Now where's my brother!" I yelled about to hit her with the bat. If anything happened to my brother, I will surely beat her ass. He's my life, besides my mom. 

   " Sissy!" he yelled trying to run towards me, but Willow grabbed him. Choking him. I noticed a bruise on his nead and his arm looked broken. No the bitch didn't!

     " Babe what's going on?" asked Brendan, finally running in the house. " Luke!" 

  I launched myself at her, making her let Luke loose. " Get Luke, Brendan!" I yelled. She punched me in the stomach, causing me to let her out of my grasp. 

     " Sissy!" Luke screamed. I looked up to see police behind Brendan. The grabbed Willow's crazy ass out the house. 

  " I'm alright." I said breathlessely. I ran to Luke and held him tightly, avoiding to hurt his arm. " I'm so sorry baby bro. I so sorry. I'm sorry. So sorry." I said crying I don't know what I could've done if she found him. I love him so much. 

  " He has a broken arm I think." I whispered. I was sitting on my couch, while my mom was across from my cradeling Luke. Brendan is holding me, trying to give me hope. So sweet. 

  " Alright. We'll make sure to keep any family from Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Christina away from you or family alright." said the officer. I nodded and he walked out. 

  " I'm going to take Luke to the hospital. " said my mom. " Nice meeting you Brendan." My mom had no words. She was clearly upset the fact that she tried to harm Luke. My mom shut the door and left me and Brendan alone in silence. I couldn't take it. The tears were coming out me so much. I clung to Brendan's shirt and just cried my eyes out as he patted my shoulder.

  " I'm sorry for getting you involved and ruining the date. I'm so sorry."

  " It's alright you didn't ruin it babe. I'm sorry I didn't help you knock the bitch out faster." I giggled at his remark and looked him in the eyes. 

 " Thanks Brendan," I said kissing him. He could probably taste the salt from my tears. I held up my pinky to him. I take pinky promises seriously. " Can you promise to not judge me. Not believe things that don't come from my mouth." 

  He smirked and held his up. " I promise."

  My phone suddenly vibrated and I saw a text from my mom. 

 Mom: Sweetie I met someone at the hospital. I'm going on a few dates then I want you to meet him

  Well fuck..........

  Yeah I know twice a week updated. Wowzers! I just felt in the mood todaay! Suspensful. I'm sorry if their date turned into some shitty disastor. Yeah I'm cray cray. I love the bond I made between Luke and Toni. 

  So Ms. Fellows is getting it * woot woot* Let's just hope he isn't a douche..........

  Well toodaloo don't step in unicorn poo! Lost_In_Dreams23 OUT