A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'

She took a huge gulp, taking a few steps back. She didn't have to come up to me with no sense, and I didn't ruin their relationship.

 " You should also know that I didn't ruin your relationship Hayley, you did. You just don't know how to react to something so new," I told her. I turned to walk away, and learn I guess. I smelt Hayley open her mouth back up.

   " What's so new to me Toni?" she asked. I didn't even need to turn around. I kept my face forward and smirked. 

 " Being the desperate dumpy in the relationship," I replied. I heard various chuckles behind me and kept on walking. I knew I probably disappointed her. For most, it wouldn't be that bad, but this was a way to defeat Hayley. Shoot her down on a goal she didn't achieve. That goal was to lead Jax on, then dump him again. She loves to bring men down, and I stopped her. She fell for him. It ruined everything for her. She wanted to begin a real relationship, while Jax was thinking about another girl, me. He was blinded by her beauty and words to see clearly. Now that he realizes what he wants, he's moving on. While Hayley is stuck in a rut. I don't have an ounce of guilt in my body for her. She's going to feel the pain of me and all the guys she ruined. My only question is, why does she do this?

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           I walked towards my car. Finally had a normal school day. No drama or care. Hayley didn't dare speak to me. She was quiet all day, and had concentration on her face. Maybe she was thinking.

  I opened my car door, but was stopped. 

   " Hey Toni!" shouted a voice. Jax....

        He was just running towards me with full speed. He's captain of the football team, as if I could run from him. He's also in swimming. I've seen him practice, and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Like a mermaid.

 " Hey Jax. What's up?"

   " You're still going on our date right? I just wanted to make sure, because I thought you'd bail. I really want to hang with you and I want us to grow on our relationship. I don't want to just be your friend. I really really like you and-" I covered his mouth with my hand. He was rambling. 

  " I'm going Jax, don't worry. I want to work things out too," I replied. I felt him smile underneath my hand. I kissed his cheek and headed home to get dressed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   My hair was in a very sophisticated bun. I had on a crimson red dress. I felt fancy. I looked in the mirror, standing tall. I tried to do sexy poses and failed.

  " I'm so fancy, you already knooow. I'm in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo. I'm so fancy can't you taste the sco-" I was stopped in the middle of my concert by laughter. I turned to see Jax at my doorway, trying to hold in his giggles.

  " It's not funny Jax," I growled. He laughed even harder. But he stopped as he looked me up in down. Guys need to not do that, because it makes me fell insecure.

    " You look gorgeous Toni, and perfect for the place we're going," he replied. I nodded and dragged him down the stairs. I said a quick goodbye to Adam and my mom as we walked out the door. My mom was very excited about me and Jax going out on this date. She really liked Jax, more than Brendan, but she knew Jax was a player. She hated it, but still really adored him. 

   We drove for only a few minutes and stopped at this place called Juliet's. But apparently you had to say the name in a French accent. It looked so proper, and rich, and sophisticated, and expensive in there. We were still standing outside. I can't wait to see the rest of the decor. It probably looks likes Beyonce took a crap, because Beyonce shits gold and diamonds. That's what I believe. 

  Jax tried to hold my hand, but I awkwardly pulled away. He had a disappointed face but brushed it off quickly as he got our table.

    " Reservation for Henderson," he stated. The worker nodded quickly and led us to our table. It was a pretty long walk. But it was so pretty and elegant. I swear to god I saw Orlando Bloom. Or maybe that guy was just really hot? I'm just going to pretend it was him for my benefit. 

   I sat in my seat across from Jax. These booth seats are a lot nicer than Red Robin's and are sparkling. I really don't even want to plant my butt on this seat. I feel as if I'm not worthy of it.

  " This place is really nice Jax," I stated," it's so beautiful. Ravishing."

   " Thought you'd like it. It's amazing, and when the moon is full, the view is perfect from this seat. It's not a full moon tonight but it's still great."