Savior

Ive been traumatized by what Bradley said for three days now. Of course I listened to him and told no one. Brendan has been worried about me and has stayed the night once. It was so amazing. I haven't slept at all either. I look like a zombie everywhere I go. I feel as if I go to sleep, hes going to kidnap me or something. Right now I'm in Luke's room. His room is really organized which is crazy. I don't undertsnad why its so clean anyways. It makes me feel like I live in a pigsty which I call a room. Atucally I call my room the Chamber of Secrets, but that's not the point.

Bang Bang Bang

What the fuck was that! I jumped off the bed, grabbing the closet thing next to me.

A buzz lightyear toy?

You gotta be effing kidding me. I grabbed the next thing which was a lamp. I know too much but I willl beat your ass for knocking on my door so hard.

Bang Bang Bang

Again? I ran to the edge of the stairs, which gave you a view of the door. I saw ...Bradley. Shit! I ran towards the room where I always hide. It's a room where I found looking through my closet. It makes me think of Narnia. or Coraline. It's a little door which takes you to like a saferoom. But it doesn't lead to a kingdom with a lion or a evil mother with button eyes. I still had the lamp in my hand just in case.

" Dammit Toni, you know what I'm coming in!" he yelled. I heard him bang on the door a couple of times until it successfully opened. Shit! I picked my phone from my pcokets, fiddling with it because I was shaking and sweating.

Brendan! I tried to dial him, but he wouldn't answer. Straight to voicemail. I need my other option. I hate to do this but....

To Jax the Asshole, Player, Jerkface Whore:

HELP JAX. BRENDAN'S CRAZY BROTHER IS AT MY HOUSE I NEED YOU TO PLEASE GET HERE. IM IN DANGER, BRENDAN WONT ANSWER HIS PHONE. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET HERE ASAP I DONT WANNA DIE I HAVENT EVEN MET DYLAN O'BRIEN YET PLEASE! SOS.

I took a deep breath and stared at the phone.

" Toni sweetheart...." he yelled. " I was going to be a nice guy, but I can't anymore. I'm returning to New York tomorrow and I need you. I need you my love to be there for me and pleasure me!" he yelled. His voice was all the way downstairs still. " I know your here."

Breath Toni. You've been through worse Tone, breath.

" Fuck!" he yelled. I heard something crash from the kitchen and flinched. I could feel my spine tingling. Sweating buckets. Hitched breath. Sounds like sex, but this isn't!!!! It's a horror movie! " TONI COME OUT NOW OR ELSE IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING I WONT REGRET ."

I felt my phone vibrate and jumped up and down in my mind. I saw that Jax said he was on his way and to stay cool and Dylan O'Brien didn't mean shit. Really -.- My hero.....

" Toni...." I heard him run up the stairs and coming closer to my room. He came to a hault right at my door. " Toni." I could hear him searching for me. I heard my drawers open. Pervert... -.- I still have this lamp you know! " No thongs seriously?"

Really like I want a wedgie all the time no thank you! I almost giggled at my humored mind, which always tries to think of something funny at all times.

" Your not under the bed. Hmm....closet." Oh no please don't look behind the clothes. He could see the door if he does. Im praying so much right now. I felt the closet door open from the floor's vibration. " I know Im getting close."

I could feel him searching amongst the clothes. My breathing was getting heavy. This is it. The time I get kidnapped by my boyfriend's molesting brother who is actually attractive and should get a model or something. I'm not worth it seriously!

" Whats this." Shit he found the door. " Now I know where you're hiding. "He started to bring his fingers under the door opening. He opened the door before I could react. I saw him with a devious smile and evil in his electric blue eyes. " C'mere!"

I shook my head. He obviously got angry and I was suddenly being pulled by my hair. " Let me fucking go!" I yelled. This is how the girl on the Call felt I guess. " LET ME FUCKING GO!"

I grabbed the lamp and hit him upside the head and he let go. He stumbled back and landed on my bed. I thought he was unconcious so just to be sure- I ran out of the room like there was a 2 for 1 sale at Popeyes! I ran down the steps, jumping many of them. I ran towards the back door, but of course slipped. Damn you fuzzy purple socks! I didn't know how close he was on my ass until he picked me up by my waist. I wasn't going to be a woos. I started kicking him and pucnhing him.

" That tickles hahaha," he laughed. I kicked him in his little preciouses. He fell, holding his area, groaning in pain. " Auggggghhh arghhhhhhhhhh!"

" Not so funny now huh!" I laughed.

" Toni!" He punched me in the face and I held my cheek, trying to calm my nerves. I could already feel it swelling. He began kicking me as I stayed in my armadillo position. But I didn't shed a single tear. I was stronger than that. My whole body ached. I felt like all my bones were broken.

" It's so funny huh, it's all a big joke huh! he yelled.

" Get the fuck off of her!" yelled a voice. Jax? I tried to move but I could feel my body trembling. I couldn't move. I heard punches being blown and the door slammed. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I looked up to see Jax with a bloody nose and a cut on his cheek and one on his eyebrow. His left cheek seemed to start growing a bruise. " It's alright, everything's going to be alright."

" thank you,"I said starting to cry.

" Yeah. I'm your guardian angel, huh," he chuckled. He hugged me closely as if I was trying to leave. I felt more safe and comforted.

" Th-hank you s-so much," I cried.

" I had to make sure you met Dylan O'Brien." he whispered with a chuckle.

Yeah Yeah I know short chapter that is very suspensful. Don't worry the hilariousness and crying from humor is going to come back. This is kinda the start of where Toni and Jax's relationship grows.

1) Whats going to happen to Bradley?

2) Who do you ship more, Jax or Brendan and why?

Lost in Dreams Out!!!!