Drowsy

It was as if it was a scene from a movie. It kind of made me think of Bridesmaids when everyone had gotten diahreeah from food poisoning. 

 "Oh my goodness that is a designer dress!" gasped Sherry, " you ladies have no class!" 

  Maggie and the other bridesmaids tried to help them exit to the bathrooms before they cause another mess. I just stood with my mom and Sherry.

  "Ugh, those bitches are going to ruin the wedding. It needs to be perfect! It'll take forever to get the stains out of those dresses," she continued to complained.

  "C'mon the dresses are already pretty ugly Sherry. It shouldn't do much harm!" I laughed. Mom gave me a look telling me to shut up, but I could see she wanted to laugh just as much as me. 

   "C'mon Sherry. Let's get different dresses anyway. I want my bridesmaids to be beautiful, not trashy. Or we could even alternate them ourselves. They'd be better and worth the price," mom negotiated.

  "Would you rather have cute bridesmaids that steal your thunder or ones that won't even get a glance so everyone has their eyes on you?"

        Mom's face looked like she agreed with what she said. She's never really been able to stand up to Sherry. Constantly having to deal with her crap and please her like everyone else. 

  "I guess your right. I want the attention, who doesn't on their big day?" she said with a fake smile.

  "Exactly. Now Tony get out of that dress. I don't want you messing it up," Sherry commanded. 

           I stomped my way to bathroom to check on the bridesmaids. They were all wiping their faces. They all looked like lemons except for Mags. 

  "Is everyone okay in here? What made you sick?" I bombarded with questions as I bent to Tess' level.

   "I think it was the month old can of soup I ate this morning. I really had a craving for soup and ignored the fact at how old it was," she grumbled. That sounds like somthing stupid I'd do. 

"This dresses are so ugly, but I think I can fix them," Maggie said with hope, "all of you ladies just give them to me later two days before the wedding. I will surely fix them for you all."

"Thank you I can't stand these dresses," Serenity groaned. 

"Are you sure you want to do that Maggie? It's not too overwheming? Even though I'd love it if you did though, just saying," I rambled. I really did want her to do the dress but there was so many to fix. I didnt want it to be her complete responsibility to do it.

 "No it's fine. I can't sit at the wedding knowing how you all will be looking," she joked. I was happy she was able to help. I don't understand why Maggie always dressed in baggy clothes before when she knew how to make them. 

          I had to sit in the backseat of the car, listening to Sherry ramble on and on about how everyone ruined the wedding. Like, we were just putting on dresses. It's not the wedding. It's like she thinks the wedding is hers instead of my mom's. 

  "Ugh, they ruined it all I can't stand it. They shouldn't even be bridesmaids. They aren't worthy of the title 'bridesmaid' in my opinion.

           I was fed up with her talking about mom's friends like that. I had to tell her off.

"Listen Sherry, stop talking about them like that. The dresses were already horrible anyways! I'm tired of you running your mouth about how they 'ruined the wedding'  and 'aren't classy'," I mocked, "not everyone is like you. Thank the Lord they aren't. Now stop critisizing my mom's friends in such a negative way. I understand you want to help, but don't make it about you. They last time I checked, Mom's getting married NOT you."