Jealousy

Jax's View* Earlier

I saw Tamara tapping on my window. My dad just texted me saying to meet him at Fellow's house, since I forgot my key at home. Sadly we don't have a passcode on our house.

" What Tamara!" I roared. She wiped the smirk off her face and instantly got sad. Really?

" I just wanted to know if you could come to my place and celebrate our one day anniversary, if you know what I mean?" she said tracing her fingers on my arms. Oh god, I just want pull her into this car right now.

" I'm kinda busy, but come to my place. My butler will let you in. Bye," I said driving off.

" Hey, your dad isn't here yet," said Ms. Fellows, walking towards the doors. I followed her into the house, noticing Toni's car. Hmm. I sat down on the couch as she walked down the hall, towards her room I think. " You can go hang with Toni, she's probably just doing homework." Once she shut the door, I jumped off the couch and ran up the stairs to see something that made my blood boil, I don't know why though. Just Brendan and Toni FUCKING MAKING OUT ON HER BED! THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ME....what the fuck did I just say.

" HEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I yelled, clenching my fists.

* Toni's P.O.V *

I pulled away from Brendan, eyes wide open. Brendan returned the look and we both looked at the person, owning the voice. I saw Jax, eyes glaring, fists and jaw clenched, red as a babboons butt! Me and Brendan moved away from eachother and stared at eachother.

" H-hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

" My dad is meeting your mom to discuss things, and I needed my keys to the house. She told me to hang with you but I see you're hanging with someone already." he said with a smirk. That smirk was soon replaced with anger. Why was he so mad? He is seriously trippin'!

" Alrighty then, to make this less awkward I'm going to head out," said Brendan laughing. He walked towards the window, and kissed me on the cheek one last time before leaving. " Seeyah babe." he winked and climbed down the tree, and running to the front yard. I was trying to calm down, because he called me babe. Are we a couple now? How long has he liked me? Is he a virgin? Does he LIKE me????

" Toni!" yelled Jax, shaking me.

" Simba say what?" I said snapping out of my daze.

" What was he doing here," he asked. He was sitting next to me like a protective parent. Boy you ain't my mama!

" We were working on a project. We couldn't think, so we kissed. He's so lovely! Why does that concern you?"

" No reason.." he mumbled. He leaned into my pillow breathing really loud.

" Stupid bastard, runied everything," I muttered. He shot up fromthe pillow and eyed me.

" What'd you say?" Shit busted. Think quik. Think think think!!

" I said you're a beautiful man. Light up my world...." I trailed on.

" Please don't," he pleading getting on his knees. That wouldn't stop. I took a deep breath and,

" BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NODBODY ELSE.

THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED

BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL

YOU DON'T KNOW

OH, OH

YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL

IF ONLY-" I was stopped by Jax putting his hand over my mouth. I furrowed my brows because I didn't even get to sing Harry's part when he said, " thats what makes you beautiful." I melt everytime, I'm so weak.