Invited

" It's true," said Mrs. Henderson. " It's delicious, by the way. It makes me want to visit you guys every night. I'd like that, wouldn't you Jax?"

  " Oh I'd love it ," he said eyeing me, while still filling his mouth. I rolled my eyes and began eating. I usually look like a idiot when I eat, and I never get all the food off my face, so I walk around with food on my cheek. Sometimes it even ends up on my nose, like What the hell! I liked at my empty plate and looked at everyone else, of course still eating. I'm such a pig. 

   " So Toni," said Mrs. Henderson. " Why did you just start going to Lincoln High?" I widened my eyes at the question. I tried to speak but no words came out. I guess everyone noticed. 

  " Oh for the first time, you can't say anything," laughed Jax. I just ignored his remark and looked at my hands under the table. 

  " I'm sorry for asking that dear. It must've been pretty bad, I'm sorry," she said looking rather concerned. 

  " It's alright you didn't know." I said softly. I smiled, a fake smile at them and played with the fork. 

  " Well, we wanted to know if you would like to come to my son's ball." she smiled. She had a perfect smile. Her perfect teeth, and beautiful green eyes. 

  " Ball?" I asked. 

  " Well, you come to my part in those huge 1700's looking ball gowns. I always have themed parties." added Jax.

  " I don't know-

   " Please. I'm sure Jax would love it if you came. " she pleaded. I don't know why she wanted me t come so badly. 

  " Who doesn't love a good ball. I'd love to. When is it?" I asked. 

   " In two days. At 7." she smiled. I nodded and took my empty plate into the kitchen, going through the doors. 

  I've always wanted to go t a ball, but everyone at school hates me. And I'll have to make a dress. Maybe I should wear a mask, like masquerade. Yup. But I'm one of those people who always say, " How can you not tell. It's just some stupid piece of cloth on their face." But it'll do. 

   " Well well, Little princess. You know you need a what is it called, a date. A prince charming." Jax said walking towards me. I turned around and leaned on the sink. 

  " I don't need anyone to make me feel special. Everyone hates me at school anyhow," I laughed. 

  " True. Just don't do anything stupid." 

  " I don't do that many things-

  " Apparently you did at your old school," he said interrupting me. I had a pain in my throat. I was now having a headache thinking about what happened. " What happened?"

  " You don't need to know," I mumbled. " Can you just leave that subject."

 " I just want to ask, why did you do it?" he asked smirking. Did he know? How did he? " I know what happened, Toni. Just tell me why."

 " I didn't do it....." I mumbled. I tried to hold back the tears. 

  " Tone?" asked my brother. He knows the story completely. More than my own mom. He put his dish in my hands and started to walk back in the dining area. " Stop thinking about it." After that he walked away like nothing happened. I looked to see Jax with a confused face. Behind his eyes I could see concern. 

  " Whatever you heard, are lies. Now leave me alone." I said walking back into the dining area. I felt one tear fall down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and sat down. My mom and the Henderson's were on the couch, discussing business, saying that was my cue that I could leave. I walked into my room and shut the door, sliding down it. I buried my face in my knees, trying to forget the memories. 

  There was a knock n my door, interrupting my thoughts. I wiped my tears and opened the door to see Jax. He was smiling at me. His perfect smile, that made me feel much happier. What's wrong with me. He's making me feel better? 

   " May I come in?" he asked. I nodded and sat on my bed. He sat next me, leaving only inches between us. It was just an awkward silence between us for a few minutes. I'm all about the awkward silences. 

   " I'm sorry , I guess it was a misunderstanding." he said quietly. I took a long deep breath and lied down, hitting my head on the headboard. 

  " Son of a biscuit, ouch!" I yelled. " Oh I mean it's alright. But talk about it again, I'll rip out your-

  " Please don't give me scary thoughts." he laughed. " I just wanted to know some things about you." 

  " Kay, shoot me."

   " Why won't you have sex with me?" he asked hugging me. I squirmed a little, because my face was buried in his chest and I couldn't breath! 

  " Because," I yelled. Since I was in his chest it just sounded like " Mrph mrprh". 

  " Sorry what was that?" he asked letting me go. 

   " Because I know your kind." I said pushing him off the bed. Well I attempted, but he pushed him self above me. 

  " And what would my " kind" be?" he asked twirling my hair. Dear glob, he's not helping me with the situation. Don't cave in Toni. Stay cool and what not. 

  " Guys who think they're the shit and have sex with every girl in sight. Sweet guy, but huge heartbreaker, but somehow all the girls and boys still swoon once you walk in the room. I don't even understand why you want to get in my pants so much. " Didn't he know about his self? It's obvious as hell. 

  " Well you've got me figured out.Reason why I want you, my reputation. And you're a challenge. But I can definitely change that," he said smirking. I stared in his eyes and leaned closer to him. I brushed my lips on his, and pushed him off of me. Succeeding this time. 

  " Ouch, why did you tease me?" he asked rubbing his butt. 

 " You'll never have me. Sorry," I said dramatically. " I hope you didn't really think I was going to kiss you!" I looked at his face. His eyes were widened and he was blushing, really badly. I couldn't hold my laughter in. He thought I was going to! Ha!

  " You seriously thought I was going to kiss you!" I laughed between breaths. " Never in your wildest dreams!" I thought of Best Song Ever by One Direction. I loved Harry as Marcel the most. I would love to just take Marcel's huge hands. Throw him on the bed, while he blushed with his huge glasses on his face. And just have the wildest-

   " Earth to Toni!" yelled Jax, waving his hand in my face. " You were staring and breathing in pants for like 3 minutes."

  " Sorry, daydreaming about someone who doesn't know I excist." I said getting sad. I want a Marcel or Harry Styles in my life. " Why can't you look and act like Marcel or Harry Styles or something. Maybe you'd get what you want. But you're not."

   " Okay.....but I'm still attractive." 

 " Eh. You're not what I want. I never get what I want when I want it!" I yelled, covering my face with a pillow. 

  " Are you having a nervous breakdown!" he laughed. " You know I wanted you to kiss me...."

 " But I didn't so boo hoo for you." I mumbled through the pillow, but I knew he heard me. I snickered and tried to go to sleep. But then my head was saying," you have blogs. Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Stalking celebrities. They need you." No I needed a break, which is hard! 

  " What time is it?" asked Jax.

 " Adventure time!" I yelled standing up on the bed. I saw amusement in his eyes and he would break out any second. 

  " That's cute, but I'm serious."

 " 7: 43." I said sitting down. 

  " Oh crap I have to get ready for Renae," he ourred. Renae. Its a pretty name. I'm guessing this is another girl to bang.

 " Ooo who's Renae?" I asked sounding interested. 

  " The girl I'm with tonight. She has these curves that will make you have a heart attack. This long black hair that's just at her butt. Literally black eyes. And she's got this sexy hispanic accent. Umph!" he said looking out the window. 

  " Every man's dream. " I laughed. " Then why are you here. Get your ass out my room and to Renae." I kicked him in the butt as he got up. I do that to a lot of people. I know it's weird but i've been doing it for as long as I can remember. 

  " Ha cute. Seeyah at school babe!" he said walking out. " I'm not your babe....." I mumbled.