Get In the Car Loser

" If only, somebody could get me some fooooood!" I yelled coming into the kitchen. I was hungry as hell. Waking up, expecting to have pancakes, cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, but noooo my mom makes all that shiz for herself while I sit around with my brother who goes to everyone elses house to freeload. He has more of a life than me!

So I'm just staring at the fridge. My brother is still in his room, saying he has to get dressed up for his " girlfriend". You go Glenn Coco, good for you Glenn Coco! All I see is a ketchup bottle, 1 egg, a half dranken grape soda can, and a slice of pizza that has been in the fridge for two weeks. WTF!

" I'm ready to go!" yelled Luke. Oh my lord. He was on top of the steps with his bow tie, suspenders, white dress shirt, red and blue Jordans, and nerd glasses and Levi jeans.

" Damn Luke looking fresh let's go!" I yelled grabbing my bookbag. I looked down at my clothes to see myself looking like shit compared to my brother. I had on a Vampire Weekend shirt, red skinny jeans, vans, and a flannel shirt tied around my waist. My hair in it's wavy state, down and with a beanie. Sorry I don't come in there looking like Tyra Banks!

After I walked him to his bus stop, I sped away on my skateboard toward school. I didn't feel like being in Richie right now. We're even filing a divorce....HAHAAHAHAA I crack myself up!

" Hey look out!" yelled a shrilly voice. A voice I know all too well.

Tamara

I was just sitting on the ground glaring at her for making me fall on my ass. She suddenly realized who I was and her face ...changed. Before it looked gentle and sweet, then turned to the Wicked Bitch of the West in a matter of seconds.

" Watch where the fuck you're going Trudy!" she yelled. She had her hair in a high ponytail and wearing her usual heels. Booty shorts and an over the shoulder tiger print top.

" Yeah yeah whatever," I said trying to skate away, but I was stopped by a car almost hitting me! WTF is going on today!

" Tamara where were you!" yelled Jax. Of course. My two biggest nightmares right before my very eyes. Vomit is coming. Definalty coming. Until I saw Brendan's angelic face. Aww he had bed head hair, awww!

" Hey babe!" he yelled and waved frantically. I laughed at his actions and waved back.

" Tamara hurry your ass up!" yelled Jax. She walked by me and shoved my elbow. Bitch!

" You're gonna hear me ROOOOOAAAAAAAR!" I yelled in her ear. I'm sorry it was the shirt. I turned around and started to go toward the school until I heard a - BEEEEEP!

" Get in the car loser we're going shopping!" yelled Brendan in a girly voice. How did he know Mean Girls was my favorite movie?! But I knew we were going to school so blah. I slowly walked to the car watching the shitty couple's faces. Jax, jaw clenched and his nose flaring. Tamara, twisted lips and eyes rolled about a thousand times, I'm sure they were about to pop out of her head. I opened the door, sitting in the back with Brendan. He grabbed my hand and I instantly blushed.

I feel all tingly!

"Good morning," said Brendan, leaning in for a kiss. I followed his lead, but was stopped by the car turning sharply on a curve, making us bump our heads.

" What the hell Jax, it's too early in the morning for all this crap, and will you mind if you drive correctly damn!" I yelled. He smirked and drove normal towards the school. The whole time Tamara was tapping away on her phone.

" I didn't you skate board," said Brendan.

" I've been doing this for a while so get used to seeing me aaround like this. I used to skateboard in the mall." I chuckled at the thought of the memory.