NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR

Hey there! I know I dont always write notes in the begginning but whatevs. I might be starting a new story and I just wanted to tell you the plot of it and show a scene. I really want to upload two stories since I deleted my other one because I didn't think it went very well, but with this story I am willing to write for a while no matter what. Just helps me express my self. 

  The Artist 

  " You cant live off of a carreer like this!" yelled my mom. 

 " It's my passion! It's what I want to do with my life, and without it I'm nothing!" 

   " That is doodling young lady! Why would I want my child to be such a delinquint! she shouted. My father just stood where he was. He never stuck up for me. Just listened to my mom. Be a man for once. Im done with this I cant take it anymore. If I cant be accepted for who I am and who I want to be, Im gone. 

     Scarlett Jenkins grew up in a family where success was everything. Her mom and dad were both doctors in the city of Chicago. They want her to be something like a doctor or a lawyer, but the thing is Scarlett hates those things. Her passion is art. She can sculpt, paint, sketch, graffiti, she does anything relating to art. She even makes lots of money without her parents noticing by selling some of her art to many people. Some of the graffiti they drive by is hers which makes her smile. 

  After a while the arguments with her mother get infuriating and she cant take it anymore. She decides to run off to New York away from it all. She believes New York is where dreams come true. No matter how cranky they seem to be in tv. Being a homeless, 16 year-old in the Big Apple is going to be a lot of trouble. 

  Scar goes through tears, smiles and more with trying to do her passion. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Please tell me your honest opinion about it. I am an artist myself and I just wanted to make a story about it. Even though Im not 16 :p but please comment and that junk( my lameness is showing.) Thanks bye my lovelies!!!!