Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!

I'm an asshole for taking this long to update.....

  Ah, yes. It's time for the play. The play that everyone is coming to. I can't deal with this. I'm going to be forced to see a guy I like, kiss someone else, again. Why don't you just stab me? Huh?! I just want to take out my eyeballs for it, but I'm the light person. I have to shine on everyone. Blah...

   Everyone looks like ants down there in their old time outfits. Ever since Jax's ball, I've liked and hated those. It made me feel good to be in one. Especially elegant, but I had to wear a corset that made me not able to breathe. And the dress was heavy! 

     " Everyone, in your places. Please, please!" shouted Maggie. 

   " I love when you're controlling babe," said Zayne. Maggie almost fell for his words, but she shoved him. " Ooh, feisty."

   " I'm working babe. Go over there." she told him. He walked backwards, eyeing her up and down. Maggie is so lucky, it's crazy. 

  I saw everyone setting up the props. Everything looked nice, perfect even. They had to raise some money for the props or find some at garage sales. I don't know why people would give them up, because they make really good furniture. I mean, I'd keep it. 

  I looked down at the audience there were so many people here. I saw Jax's parents. They looked so happy. He was upset because his sister is upset with him and he's been stressed is what I heard. I feel bad for him a little. 

   " Hey Toni!" said a voice below. I turned to see Eddie. " You might wanna get ready. W-we're starting in five seconds. I instantly grabbing the giant light, it was shining right in the middle of the stage. Where the narrator would start speaking. Which was actually Presley. 

    " Love is such a wonderful things. Sadly, sometimes people need to go through trials and other various obstacles to get what the want. They'll do anything for that person. They wish the could have their trust, love, and loyalty. They'd do anything to just have a small conversation or a hug. 

   In this story, a young maid Alura has been hopelessly in love with the prince since she's worked in the castle. Frederick must marry a rich or a princess. He is rather naive and doesn't notice his attraction to Alura for a long time. Watch what these young lovers go through to finally be together. " 

  Presley bows, as the curtain opens. The intro music started, obviously classical with the sound of doves. God, someone kill me now. And incomes Hayley or Alura as some say. 

    " Alura dear, can you please fix up my son's room. I want it to be quite tidy. He messes it up every chance he gets." said Kim, or her character Queen Lillian. 

    " Of course your highness," she said curtsying. " Is there any other duty's?" she asked. 

   " That'll be all for now. You do know of how we want our son to be married soon. There is going to be a lot of things to be taken care of. " she said walking off stage. Alura looked at the audience, holding her breath.

    " If he's in there just say hello. Ask about his day, the ball, marriage, or his favorite type of meal. Just be calm," she said to herself looking at me. She smirked and walked off stage as they began to walk off stage. This is going to be a loooooooonnnngggg night.

   * In SpongeBob narrator voice* One hour later 

   Oh my lord, this is the longest play of life. Someone slipped during the ball dancing scene. My arms hurt like crazy right now. I've been watching Youtube videos ever since the play started. Right now it's on the scene where they are supposed to kiss. I don't wanna watch, but I feel like I should. Maybe I'd finally forget all about him. He'd be at the back of my mind. He'd be nothing. Ha, if that's even possible.