Christmas Special Part 1

I opened my eyes to see I was in Jax's house in a giant t-shirt and boxers. Quite comfortable actually. I feel like shit. My breath taste horrible. I looked at a table next to me and saw asprin and ginger-ale. Praise the lord. I grabbed to pills and drank them down with the drink. I really need to get home soon. I can't sit here in this incredibly comfy bed. It would be a good decision, but no. 

     " Hey," said Jax walking in with just plaid pajama bottoms. I really should tell him to put on a shirt, before I- no stop. That was last night. He was drunk. Uh huh, that's it. " You alright?'

  " I feel like I've been kicked about a thousand times in the head. But how are you?" I said sarcastically.

   " Good," he said sitting next to me. " You're funny when you're drunk. You turn into the fun chick that gets the party started."

  " I didn't have sex with anyone right?" I asked. I wouldn't even want it to be Brendan, sorry not sorry. I cant believe he did that last night. Hell all the things he's done. He's become a huge perverted asshole. I want to kick HIM in the head for all he stuff he's done. I touched the bruise on my neck, knowing the exact place. I was fuming.

    " Hey you alright?" asked Jax. 

  " Brendan is wrong, but I'm trying to convince myself to forgive him. And he gave me a hickey last night and was being an asshole,  but you know I'm being nice."

   " Okay? I was wondering where it came from. " he laughed. " I'm sorry about kissing you last night." he said barely above a whisper. I turned and looked at him. 

  " Dude, it's alright. It's totally fine." I said nonchalant, but I was no where near chalant. " I better get home, my mom is probably having a heart attack." I got up grabbing my costumeoff the floor.

   " I'll drive you." Jax said getting up.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Thanks for the ride," I said to Jax.

   " No problem." he replied. He seemed out of it. He just stared at me like I was crazy. " If I kissed you again, would you kiss back?"

  " I can't do something like that to Brendan." I said nervously. I can't believe he said that. I was stunned. We just stared at eachother for a while. His emerald eyes watching me intensely. " I-I gotta go," I stuttered. I jumped out of the car. I turned and saw him angrily hit the steering wheel. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I swear I love my family, but they can be a pain in my ass. They're always fighting and talking about me mostly. I'm on my way to my grandma's house, because we're staying there for Christmas. I just hate how they constantly tel me to get some meat on my bones even though I eat like and animal. Telling me who to date. This guy lives next door who's a real quiet guy. Never talks. He's got pitch black hair and tattoos everywhere. I don't judge and I think he's pretty cool looking to be honest. My grandma always tells me to stay away from guys like that...but I don't. It's hard.

   All I've been thinking about is Jax. We don't even talk at school anymore. He ignores me. I ask ocasionally, what would've happened if I kissed him. Then it makes it worse that I forgave Brendan. He told me he was drunk, but I kinda don't believe him. I told him of about how he was being an asshole for a while.

  Flashback

   " Brendan I don't know, you've been acting like an asshole lately and I'm having second thoughts." I replied.

   " Babe, I'm sorry, I was drunk last night!" he yelled.

  " What about all the other times, huh?" I questioned. " Grabbing my ass in the mall. Biting my ear in the hallway at school and making it bleed."

    " Look I'm sorry alright. Most people like that stuff and I thought you did."he said walking towards me but I took a step back.

  " I don't. I've never done those types of things before. I don't feel comfortable!" I yelled. he looked at me surprisingly.