Happy Birthday Toni!!

" Happy Birthday!" screamed voices in unision. I wiped my eyes to see my mom, Adam, and Luke holding a cake with candles in my face. I smile instantly grew on my face. 

   " Oh my goodness thank you!" I screamed. I blew out the candles. My wish was to have things in my life get better as all. Nothing more...okay maybe I asked for a Ninja Turtle Shirt but that was all. I mean it's a great day. The sun is out....and I'm feeling okay hope you have a really good day! ( I've watched that Vine too much o.-)

   I put on a pair of floral leggings, denim shirt, and some brown oxfords. I actually straightened my hair and added some make-up. Hey, there's nothing wrong with feeling a little pretty on my birthday. 

   I stepped down the stairs, seeing my family downstairs. They woke me up late so I have no time to eat breakfast, but I do have time to take a slice of cake and eat it while I'm driving like a responsible person I am. 

  " Toni, that's not very healthy...." said my mom with a disapointed look on her face.

 " Hey, I need a little more to these thighs mom. It could help. Thanks for the cake. Love you! Bye!" I screamed running out the door. I'm still sad that Richie is in the shop so I have to use my mom's car.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Oh fuck, I almost hit that squirrel. Lord jesus, these cake is so good. No one told me it was icecream either. Thank the-oh my god I think I hit a bird! 

   I have thoughts running all through my head at thid moment. I really want to eat this cake. I'm going to be at school in like thirty seconds, but it's not that easy when deliciousness is in my mouth. I've probably hit so many animals. Can you go to jail for that? 

   Finally at school! 

    " Happy Birthday Toni!" screamed everyone once I stepped out the car. Maggie almost smashed my cake on my shirt once she hugged me. I have to swerve my plate in another direction. 

  " Thanks everyone," I said happily. " Zayne did you give me my gift?" He shoved me, but hurried to pick me up and give me a hug. He's really warm, like really warm. Now I understand why Mags hugs him all the time. It's like I'm hugging a teddy bear. 

    " I got you a basket full of a whole bunch of kinder chocolate. Is that-"

  " That's perfect!" I exclaimed taking a bite of my cake. He pointed at my cake and started laughing. 

    " Why do you cake? Did you drive with that?" he asked concerned. I ignored him, by walking into the school building. I took a huge slice of cake, and that's why it's taking me forever to eat it. It's also so delicious and I'm savoring the flavor. 

   The hallway had a small circle. Only Hayley and Jax were in it, but Jax was standing behind his girlfriend. 

    " Well, well, well, if it ins't the birthday girl," said Hayley. Ugh, I don't have time for this.

  " Thanks, bye," I said walking away. I heard her walk towards me, turning me around. " Look Hayley, I don't have time for you right now. It' my-" Oh noe she didn't. She had a smirk on her face. She slapped my cake on the ground. I should eat it, ya know five second rule, but I don't want to seem disgusting. " My cake..."

    " Now listen, you've been annoying my boyfriend. Sending him texts, being a complete and utter stalker. Don't you understand he doesn't want you! He obviously wants someone prettier and better like me! So fuck off!"

  " Stalking? Texting? I never text Jax. I don't understand?" I questioned. I really don't understand I never talk to Jax. 

    " Yeah sure. You texted him. You knew he was going to the coffee shop! You kissed him! You fucking kissed my boyfriend!" She screeched. She clenched her fist, her face turning red. The spawn of Satan is trying to kill me.