Breakfast Harassment

"God, I just want to eat everything on this list. I'm so hungry," I groaned. 

      "Why are you so hungry Toni? Are you pregnant?" asked Maggie, with seriousness written all over her face. Jax's face was extremely red and was shaking. My brother on the other hand, had a giant smile on his face. 

 "Yes I am," I said letting out a breath,"I've known for a week now. I'm sorry you all found out like this."

     It was dead silent. Some had their jaws on the floor. I was trying hard to keep a smile  off my face. 

     "Yay, I'm going to be uncle!" shouted Luke, breaking the silence. People started staring at our table, giving us odd looks. I tried to keep down my laughter, but I couldn't. I seemed to be the only one laughing. Jax tugged my arm really hard and brought his lips to my ear.

     "What are you talking about," he whispered, his lips touching my ear at every syllable,"you're pregnant? Did we do something when I was drunk?"

   "You guys are crazy. As if I'd be pregnant. I haven't done any of the those things. That's ridiculous," I said, trying to brighten the mood. Everyone let out a sigh of relief, again but Luke. He sat down slouched and pouted. 

      "Good, because you don't need to pregnant Toni, especially in highschool," Presley replied.

      A waiter came to our table, examining all of our faces. He winked at Zayne and I tried to hold down my giggles.

      "What would you guys like to have," he asked in a rush. He talked so fast, I barely caught it,"do you just want to start with drinks?"

 "No we're ready. I'll have four cinna-stack pancakes and some eggs, scrambled. And some sausage with some orange juice," I said flipping my menu. He nodded and wrote everyone's orders. It was when he got to Zayne that cracked me up.

       "And what would you like to have?" he said rolling his letters.

      Zayne's eyes nearly popped out his head. Maggie wasn't paying attention to the situation and looked at her phone. The rest of us were watching how the waiter's eyes filled with lust as he looked at all of the guys:not just Zayne. 

       "Just give me four New York Style Pancakes and eggs. I don't want any sausage. And a water," he answered.

       "Are you sure you don't want sausage?" he said rolling his r's. I also noticed he was inching his hand closer to Jax's thigh. Oh hell no! But I didn't say anything, because it was frankly quite amusing. 

       "I'm pretty damn sure," he grumbled. That's when Maggie popped her head from her phone. She noticed the look and shooed him away. He got the hint, and walked away switching his butt as he walked. I didn't even know what to do. 

  "See you guys are so attractive, he couldn't handle himself. He had to touch Jax as he was talking to Zayne mhmm mm mmm," I teased.

        "He likes boys?!" gasped Luke. 

   "You'll learn when you're older Lukey," I told him. He nodded his head and returned to his menu, coloring and solving puzzles. 

        "I feel so assaulted. He was trying to touch my junk man! He was so close to it. I wanted to slap him," Jax exclaimed. His eyes were nearly popping out of his head and sweat forming on his forehead. 

        "He eye raped me," Blake added, "he wanted me right then and there."

        "He wanted my sausage and he wanted me to have his sausage," Zayne said spacing out. Maggie snapped her fingers in front of him a couple of times to get his attention. But he continued to gaze into no where.