Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)

There are going to be twenty facts about me at the end of the chapter so you can get to know me a little better. I like people to know how ...awesome I am. And I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I had major writer's block and I've started school so it took me a while to stay focused. 

        "Toni," Jax said pulling away, but I pulled him back. I was heated in the moment not wanting it to stop. But he pulled away again. His lips were a little swollen, and his hair wild from my grip on it, " the door."

 "Oh sorry," I said getting from the couch. I fixed my composure and opened the door. It was Luke with some toys in his hands, "oh hey how was your little play date?" 

     "It was cool. What's that thing on your neck?" asked Luke. Huh? I side eyed Jax and saw him with a giant smirk on his face. He didn't. 

        I sprinted up the stairs and into the bathroom. It's just what I thought. He gave me a -hickey. It was big and purple! This is going to be so hard to cover up, oh my goodness. How am I going to cover this up? A scarf? Makeup? 

 "Jax!"I screamed. I heard a deep chuckle come from him and his feets rushing to the bathroom. 

       "Isn't that a nice original piece from me. It kinda looks like Plankton," he laughed. I shoved him and looked at the mark on my neck. Yeah, those things are enjoyable, but the marks ouch. 

 "Ugh Jax, I don't know how I'm supposed to cover this up. I'm going to look up home remedies, anything!" I exclaimed. I couldn't stop staring at it. I've never had one of these before so I'm not used to it. Jax maybe. I've even seen Maggie with one on her neck, but she covered it up quickly.

       "It'll be okay. Just cover it with a scarf or get it fixed before your mom and Adam get here," he said rubbing my shoulders. 

   "Alright I guess. Well I'm a little tired from all that working out," I remarked. I exited the bathroom into my room, plopping on my bed. I heard a chuckle come from Jax from my statement.

         "Working out?" he questioned,"we were making out on the couch."

  "Yeah and kissing burns calories," I remarked,"everyone should know that. I'm so stressed. I hope my mom is having a great time with Adam. It pisses me off she doesn't even pay  attention to me anymore. She didn't pay attention to me, and that's why she sent me away. And then your gang of girls are trying to kill me and have my head on a stick. And school, ugh!"

        "I've noticed you've been stressed," he stated pulling me close. I inhaled his soft scent of pine. Most guys smelled like Hollister Cologne or Old Spice. He smelled of an air freshner,"it'll be alright. Once her wedding is over, everything will be good. You guys will be a big happy family and she'll be off Adam's dick."

  "Eww, I don't even want to think her on his dick. I've seen panties on the floor. I wonder if they'll ever have a kid? I hope she doesn't though. Is that bad?"

        "No. I mean it'd probably be best if she didn't have another kid. From what you've told me about her, she doesn't really pay attention to you that much. No children. Would you ever have kids?" he asked.

   "I like kids. I'd like to have them someday. Maybe like two of them and that's all. How about you?" I asked.

        "Yeah I like them. But like you, I'd wait later in life to have any. I remember telling my mom I wanted six kids when I was in the 3rd grade. She freaked out and didn't know what to do," he laughed. Six kids, now all I can think about is 19 kids and counting. Why would you want 19 kids? Do you realize how big that thing might be...and that's a lot of mouths to feed.