You Can Trust Me

I'm looking like a stalking idiot, wondering if Jax's coming or not. He sounded really serious on the phone though. It would be a shock, and a waste if he didn't come. I mean, I have school tomorrow. I have way better things to do than stare out my window waiting for Romeo. 

  I was taken out of my thoughts when I saw him outside the window. I carefully jumped onto the tree, wobbling a little. He smiled and offered his hands so he could catch me.

   " C'mon babe, you can trust me." he purred. I nodded and jumped with my eyes closed. I felt his strong arms around me, gently setting ym feet onto the ground. I opened my eyes slowly, so I could have one of those dramatic effects. 

  " Oh dear Jax," I said in a British accent. " You're the most strong man I've ever met. You've saved my life."

   " C'mon drama queen," he laughed. I walked towards his car, listening to his steady breath. The sound of the crushing beneath our feet. I felt a tug on my hand, and held my hand. We were content again. I enjoy how he makes me feel like we're the only people. I'm relaxed. I never am, I'm always tense. 

 " Where are you taking me?" I asked getting into the car. He climbed in next and looked me in the eye with a smile. 

   " You'll see." he replied.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jax's P.O.V 

 After singing along to songs and talking for about an hour, Toni fell asleep. I watched as he chest rose softly while she slept. She also does this thing where she wrinkles her nose in her sleep a lot. She looks like a bunny. But I was finally here. I looked at hour the moon was full and the stars were bright. I haven't came here in months.

  " Toni," I whispered shaking her. She shook a little, but went back to sleep. " Toni." I said louder. She opened her eyes slowly, giving me a death stare.

  " What?" she asked.

  " We're here." I said with a smile. She wiped her eyes and looked up. She had a small smile on her face as she looked up. Here it was, just a thing of grass. It's odd, because the snow never really piles up here. The moon is always perfect no matter what phase. I grabbed the blankets from the back of the truck and some food. She turned and smiled at me.

    " Hmm, smooth Henderson. Quite smooth indeed." she replied winking. I laughed at her and set everything down and pulled her close to me. " Why'd you bring me all the way here Jax?"

  " Because this is my favorite place beside the kitchen." he chuckled softly. " It's relaxing."

   " It's pretty. And I just found out you're pretty sensitive." she laughed. That's exaclty what Hayley told me. When I brought her here, damn she needs to leave my head, she's a mindfuck.

  " I guess. Don't tell anyone, I'll kick your ass," I said bopping her nose. She wrinkled her nose and hit me.

   " Everyone knows I can surely kick your ass." she giggled. " I'm stronger and tougher." she said holding up her arm, attempting to flex. 

  " Really? Those toothpicks. You look like SpongeBob." I laughed.

   " Instagram, straight flexin'." she giggled. We both went silent.

   " You know I really like this side of you Jax. But I feel like you're not fully sure of being in a relationship, because I don't know. I know you said that you're sure, but I don't think you've actually let go yet."  My eyes went wide. 

  " Let go of what?" I asked, gulping quietly.

    " You know exactly what you can't let go of," she fake laughed. " But I understand if you want to stop this. Tell me now. So I can at least know ahead of time."

 I looked at her and shook my head sadly. I grabbed her face, turning her to look at me. " You don't understand. I said you changed me. You're the first girl who didn't actually chase me when I flirted. You didn't just jump on me. You weren't being like everyone else. I like how you were stubborn and difficult. I enjoyed it. You made it, I don't know fun. You made me actually develop true feelings for a person. Which is hard for me to do. Yes, I have things in the past but who doesn't. I'm completely infatuated with you okay." 

  Toni's P.O.V 

  I stared at him with teary eyes. Yes I'm crying, and I feel like a pussy. But I never had anyone talk to me like that. I had to recollect the words that left is mouth. 

  " Jax," I said with a raspy voice. " Thank you." I said hugging him. I felt him kiss my forehead and hug me tighter. 

  " Your welcome Toni. You're welcome."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up shivering a little. After holding eachother, whispering sweet nothings in eachother's ears, me and Jax went into the car and fell asleep. I have school today. I pushed him with drowsy eyes. 

   " Yeah babe." he mumbled in a sleepy, raspy voice. He stretched and made one of the most sexual noises ever. I tried to calm my laughter. 

  " We gotta go. I have to go to school." I told him. He nodded and looked at the time. We'd probably be late. By a lot. My mom's probably worried. I'm going to be in so much trouble. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jax dropped me off home, while I got ready. He had to get ready also. I luckily didn't get introuble. My brother was sick today and my mom stayed in bed with him. They didn't even check to see if I was home. They're both really heavy sleepers so they didn't hear a single thing. I threw on a Miley Cyrus sweater that said Twerks for Life. I made it myself. I can't even twerk sooo......

  I looked out the window to see Jax of course just waiting for me to get outside. I jumped out the window, scraping my knee a little. Nevermind, not so little this shit hurts. I liped to his car and got into the seat. I can't stand cars right now after being in this one for so long. 

  " You okay?" he asked. I nodded and rubbing my knee. " What the fuck?" he laughed pointing at my shirt. 

  " It's cute and you know it." 

 Once we got to school, I kept hearing about a new kid. They said it was a girl. Cool. I walked in the hallway , but ran into Jax's back when he stopped. His eyes went wide. He looked as if he saw a ghost. The girl turned and looked at Jax. She smiled. Oh my god......

  He walked up to her, and I he did someting that made me go numb.

  Yeah short chapter but the next one'sgoing to be dramatic. I'm the only person who turns a cute emotional filling chapter to a bitchy one mmwahahahahahaaa. I hope you guys are ready to be pissed at me. Bad Zaria lol. 

  _perksofbeingawkward ouuuttt