Such A Fail

Okay I lied. All the shiz is going on in the next chapter, so I hope you're ready for it. But there is good news, I'm going to start updating faster. Maybe three to two times a week. I noticed I've been a slow lazy asshole so get ready for it. Again...AND YES I UDPDATED ON ONE OF MY BOOS HARRY STYLES BIRTHDAY. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND THERE BETTER NOT BE A DANCING STRIPPER AT HIS BDAY THIS TIME. ILL CUT A BITCH!

" C'mon Eddie, you can't leave. You didn't even tell me what she did!" I said grabbing his ankles. He stared down at me, whining about how I didn't need to know.

   " N-No I can't t-tell you Toni!" he yelled.

  " Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasseee!"

   " Fine she sucked my p-p-p" he stuttered. I couldn't contain my laughter. 

  " You got a blow job, good for you Eddie!" I said hugging him. " The next step I'm sure is going to be great for you." I kissed his cheek and he wiped it off. 

    " Yea w-what ever. I gotta go," he said walkig out the house mumbling to himself. I waved at his mom, who was in the car outside. 

   He stared at me through the car window, shaking his head. I smiled happily and skipped inside. I think it's funny that he got one of those. Good for him.

  Hey, now I call you a split 'cause I know that you will
Uh, oh, you bite your friends like chocolate
And you said, "We go where nobody know, we got guns hidden under our petticoats.
No, we're never gonna quit it, no, we're never gonna quit it, no."

Now run, run away from the boys in the blue,
All my car smells like chocolate

  I answered my phone in the mid of the song Chocolate by 1975.

  " Hello?" I asked.

   " Um...hey Toni," said Jax. Jax? 

  " Hey what's up?" I said trying to act normal. I really wasn't ready to talk to him. Not now. Not ever.

   " Tamara wants you to come over. " he said sighing. " Please say yes, because she won't stop whining."

  " Fine."

     " Great I'm outside so hurry up." he quickly hung up. I looked outside, grabbing a banana. I walked outside seeing Jax in his car, tapping his fingers repeatedly on the wheel.

  I opened the door, getting out of the cold ass weather. " Hey Jax."

   " Sup," he said putting on Counting Stars. " So have you been having a wonderful holidays?"

  " Well I was, but then I saw you today. "

   " Aww baby that hurts," he said holding his hand to his chest. Baby? I peeled the banana and began eating. I noticed Jacqueline staring at me in the corner of his eye.

   " You chose a banana out of every fruit?" he asked, quite frustrated. I smiled at him.

  " Haha, you dirty minded freak." I laughed. " I mean, I can't even hear the word hard without giggling. I have a serious problem." I grappled my phone from my pocket and logged on Wattpad. I was reading and the scene turned like sexual.

  " Tonic are you alright?" he asked. I looked up at him shaking my head. " Are you sure? You don't look alright. What are you reading?"

  " Just a fanfiction. Nothing important.rushed looking back at me phone. Why do people always ask what you're reading at the wrong moment.

    " Apparently its not just a ' fanfiction,' because you're acting really weird. Can I read it?" he asked.

  " No!" I screamed.