Practice Makes Me Puke

" Now let's go oever this again," said Ms. Melanie. " Now Toni, make sure that you get the lighting right alright?" 

  I gave her a thumbs up, barely paying attention. I'm so tired. I only slept for a few hours last night. My brother was sick and kept getting up to throw up or needed something. I was caring for him all night. But I forgot that I would need to get my sleep. 

   " And action!" screamed Maggie. Courtney walked onto the stage, right next to Hayley. Courtney and I hung out and she talked about how much she hated Hayley. She hates the fact that she has to work so close to her and be her 'bestfriend'. 

   Hayley looked nervously at the floor, biting her lip and fiddling with her invisible skirt. " I can't handle all this stress Clara." she whined. 

  " Oh come on Alura," she said shaking her. Courtney is one of the only people who can actually act in this play. Hayley is unexplainable. " You told me about all the things that happen between you. HIm telling you about he feels about you. Obviously adores you. Now don't keep him waiting, future majesty." she said curtsying. She ran off stage as Hayley knocked on the door and opened it. Seeing Jax looking at his books in the study. I shined the light on them. I guess a little too much in Haley's eyes, because she had a temper tanrum. 

   " Don't shine that bright ass light in my eye!" she hollered. 

  " Hayley, calm down." Maggie said sweetly. " Just carry on, yeah." Maggie is perfect. Her voice is so nice you can't help but listen to her.

   " Hello your highness. You said to meet you in here." she said bowing her head, really and I mean really close to his private area. Really? 

  " I've told you many times Miss Alura just call me Frederick." he chuckled. He walked closer too her, as said in the lines. " I called you in here for a very specific reason."

  Hayley, or Alura, nodded her head rapidly. Wanted him to continue. 

   " I want you to come to the royal ball with me. I think it is very important, and you are the only person I'd really like to accompany me. I mean, especially the fact that you've always wanted to go." he smiled. His perfect smile that draws you in like a seabass. I fell for that stupid jerk's smile. 

    " I'd love to!" she quealed. She settled down and stared at the floor. " I mean, I'd love to accompany you to the event Frederick. It is an honor." 

  He grabbed her hand and kissed it. " Thank you Alura. Now, go to tailor. He's knows exactly what to do for you. You would want to hurry. "

   " And cut, it's perfect." Maggie said sadly. She's been with me, well all my friends, ever since Hayley came back. They still have hope. But, I've practically given up on myself. I'm too attatched to him. 

    " Now, everyone get ready to dance so you can get ready for the ball scene. I want it to be perfect, even for it's just being a practice." Everyone listened and ran onto the giant stage. I feel like a huge loser up here. I watch everyone do their thing. I'm right above everyone though or I'm in front of them performing. I like being above though. It's much more fun. 

   I watched everyone scramble to get with their dance partners. I stopped myself from laughing when I saw a guy slip on a girl's foot onto another right at his butt. It looked so wrong. I can't laugh, because it would be a little rude. But it was still hilarious. 

   " You gay bro!" he yelled. 

   " Hey hey, everyone get ready. Now, action!" yelled Maggie. Everyone did the dance. The girl following right after the guy's moves. Why does the guy always lead? Why can't the girl? If you think about it, it kind of relates to real life sitautions. Whoa, I got deep....

   Jax and Hayley danced together, after they did the scene where everyone was staring at the mystery beauty who came with the prince. 

   " You look ravishing," he said to her. Hayley shifted, just she was told. " Are you cold? Am I making you nervous?"

    " No, it's just everyone is looking at me. And I've been thinking, you are supposed to wed a princess. Someone from royalty. And I am just a servant." she said avoiding his gaze. I'm actually gettting emotional. Where is the popcorn and drinks. 

   " No." he said in his deep voice. Smooth like butter. " You are not just a servant. You are more than that."