Halloween Party

I usually trick or treat every year. Sadly that's not how it's going to flow. I'm going to a major house party at Jax's house. I swear his parents let him do anything. Well actually, I don't think they even know about the party, considering they are gone. My mom isn't here. She hasn't had time for me or my bro since Adam has joined in. He tries his hardest to make me happy but it doesn't work that way. I'm happy they don't see my costume. It's not really...childish. I have these fishnet stockings that stop right above my knee. Some black boots that stop below my knee. A laced dress that stops a little below my dress with fluffy sleeves at the side. And a giant pirate hat with a feather. So yeah I'm a pirate and don't forget the eyepatch. Right now I'm just waiting for Mags and Zayne to come and pick me. 

   Beep Beep

   Well that was quick. I rushed down the stairs, seeing them in Zayne's Camaro. " Hey," I said jumping into the backseat of the car.

   " You look cute," said Mags. She was dressed as fairy and Zayne was dressed as a policemen. 

    " Yeah do look pretty fine there. Oh yeah, my costume all of us guys are dressed as someone from the YMCA video by the Villagepeople. I'm a cop. Your boyfriend is a construction worker. And Jax is an Native American." said Zayne. He drives really wreckless.

   " I think Native American costumes are racist. But people still continue to dress like them," I said sadly. I just stared out the window outlooking the other houses. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    We stopped at Jax's house, I could feel the music blaring on the ground. I had trouble walking in the boots because of the highheel. And these tights are giving me a major wedgie, oh my god! I followed Zayne and Maggie to the door, and Jax opened the door. I really tried not to stare, considering he was shirtless. This is hard, and I have a boyfriend. 

    " Welcome and happy Halloween!" shouted Jax over the music. This was much better than the ball already. 

     " Hey," said Maggie and Zayne in unision as they walked through the door.

   " Hey Squanto, have you seen Tamara?" I asked. 

      " No, as usual." he said easily. Tamara has't been around forever. I beginning to think she's died. All I know is, her friends have been looking like lost puppies without her. Whenever you ask Jax where she is, he just answered normally that he doesn't know. But I can tell deep down he knows where she is and the situation, but I don't want to get all up in his business and just keep to myself. " Aren't you coming in matey," he said in a crappy pirate voice.

   " Har Har Har, yeah I'm coming in." I walked past him and entered through the sweaty crowd of teenagers. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I grabbed a beer, I don't usually drink but I'll give it a try I guess. I turned and accidently ran into someone. I was shocked and couldn't move. I was frozen. 

    The person I ran into was a girl who had nothing on, except whipped cream covering her private parts, but not very well. My mouth was just wide open. Who the fuck!

     " Sorry didn't see you there," she said in a squeaky voice walking away. I nodded, still in shock. I moved away and sipped my beer. Not that bad. I'm going to have nightmares for as long as I live. 

     " Hey Captain, let me get a piece of that booty," whispered someone in my ear. I turned around shocked, about to whoop ass, but it was just Brendan. Honestly he's been acting funny for a long time. Like really perverted and it's creeping me out. No joke. I mean I have a dirty mind, but just..no.

  " Hey," I said kissing him. Wow he looks nice a construction worker. Really, really nice. He had on a ripped flannel shirt, showing his toned abs. A yellow construction hat, and some shorts. I don't know how he wasn't cold. I mean I was cold when I was outside.