Wedding Bells

Months later to June.... 

       It felt so good to finally be out of school. No school work or waking up early in the morning. Well not today. The wedding is today after a long time of planning. And Tamara also gave birth to her baby, Taissa. 

       She had brown, curly hair and bright blue eyes from Tamara. I glad to be her godmother. 

      "Toni, c'mon and help fixing the decor!" Mom yelled. She's being a complete Bridezilla if you ask me. I understand who wouldn't be stressed after having to be with someone for the rest of your life. I slowly walked to the door, trying to pull up my pajama pants. Mom pulled me out of bed at 5 A.M. saying we had to go to the wedding location. 

      The wedding it outside by a lake and the party is inside this huge cabin. I pulled up the door with the worker men and walked away after it was done. It nearly fell on me I must add.

       "Toni!" she screamed. I rolled my eyes slowly walking to my mom to see her on her phone typing away, " I need you to get the other decorations from the car. I can't mess up this wedding you hear me I can't!" I nodded and went on my long journey to the car. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and instantly answered seeing it was Jax.

 "Hey babe, what's up?" I asked.

      "Nothing, I just know that you're dealing with you mom's wrath," he chuckled. I internally groaned. He has watching me the past few months get frustrated and fed up with my mom. She's been stressing out about the wedding the closer it came. I was more than happy the day was finally here so she'd chill.

 "Ugh, she's so frustrating. But I think the reason she's so over the top about this wedding is because when she was with my dad their marriage was eloping in Vegas because he didn't want the whole big wedding thing. She told me that when they got married he accidently gave her a Ring Pop and had to replace it because they were both so drunk," I explained laughing here and there.

      "Well isn't that the cutest thing," he replied. I can just imagine him with that goddamn smirk of his. And his voice was really raspy meaning he just woke up.

  "Eh I guess. But Adam is a whole upgrade from my dad. I wonder what my dad looks like now? Hopefully homeless and under a fucking bridge," I said letting my anger out. It's sad I think of Dad that way but abandoning your family has no right. Haven't got a single phone call from him.

     "Hey dude calm down. I know you hate the guy. When does the wedding start again?" Jax asked.

  "At 3. She wanted it at that time so we could have a long nice night at the cabin. Then her and Adam are going on their honeymoon in California; leaving me and Luke at home to die. As long as I don't hear them have newlywed sex I'm totally fine."

      "Ew, old people doing it."

  I put my phone on my shoulder as I picked up the rest of the decorations. It was a struggle as I carried them I'll tell you that. Such a struggle I started doing dialogue.

 "It's a long walk to my homeland Valdavia, but I fought with honor. A great honor and so did the others. Sadly some did not make it; but they died with the love they had for their land their kingdom. Surely when I come back, I will be welcomed with more than just claps, but dinner with the Queen. For taking back her crown for her to wear on her head. Pure royalty the Queen is. Most beautiful older woman you'd ever feast your eyes upon. And-"

     "Excuse me, who the hell are you talking to and who are you talking about?" asked one of the helpers. 

  "Um...I was...," I could hear Jax laughing really loud on the other end of the phone. I just set down the box of decorations and walked away. I'd say it was a great performance and my british accent was on point.