Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)

"Okay I guess that was fun," I laughed wrapping the sheets around my body. Jax rested his elbow on the pillow looking at me with a smirk. I swear it's tattooed on his face.

"You got a bruise forming on your neck," he said poking it, " I didn't think you'd actually come. I thought you were going to just stay home and laugh about it. But no. Lord Jesus himself came unto you and told you 'Please help Jax's problem in his lower region'."

"I can't!"

I looked back at the tattoo in my hip, tracing it with my index finger. I still miss her so much.

"I can't believe I left my mom at home to discuss her problems about the wedding. I'm really excited for it to be honest." I turned to look at Jax's clock. I had to be at work in 30 minutes. I jumped from the bed, trying to find my was onsie sprawled all over the floor, "Oh my God I'm going to be late."

"Late for what?" Jax groaned, "can't you lay here and cuddle with me." He gave me pupy dog eyes and pouted at me. But I wasn't falling for it, because I needed to go to work today.

"I have to go to work Jax. As much as I'd love to recover and talk to you I have to go make some money. We can hang after my shift is over I promise."

"Okay. Give me a kiss first babygirl," he said holding his arms out for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I burst through the front door of my house. My mom gave me a weird look when she saw my hair messed up in every direction. I stripped of my clothes and jumped in the shower and washed myself up the best I could in the amount of time I had. I threw my hair into a a tight bun and put on my black jeans and white shirt.

I had to be at work in 10 minutes and I'm supposed to be 15 minutes early. I'm going to be in so much trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost made an old lady fall trying to get through the diner front door. I jumped over the counter, causing me to knock over someone's drink.

"Oh gosh, I'm so so sorry. I'll clean it up once I check myself in okay or take these napkins, "I rambled walking away.

I was five minutes late. I could get fired....Don't act as if jobs just let you get away with being that late.

"I see you're late," said one of the new workers. She's fifteen and constantly has an attitude. She goes to one of those preppy schools and her whole life revolves around her reputation. I had no idea freshman were like that. ( I'm a freshman it sucks butt and I hate almost everyone)

"Yeah I had a rushed morning," I told her grabbing a pen and paper as I went to a table.

"That;s not good. You could get like fired or something. You know my parents are taking me to Paris these weekend!" she chirped.

"That's nice. I hope you have a good time. Bring me some pastries back yeah."

The old man looked rather angry. I've dealt with angry customers before but something was more off about him.

"Hey I'm Toni may I take your order or start you off with something to drink or an appetizer. And letting you know our lunch special today is paninis."

"I don't want any of that shit. Can you just get clam chowder and a glass of water," he grumbled. I I slapped down my pad and nodded as I walked away.

"This is gonna be a long day..."

"Excuse me Joni, this soup is too hot! There also isn't enough chowder in here! And I don't like my water cold :I want it room temperature!" yelled the old man. He's been yelling at me telling me to rush and get him bread and it's really frustrating.