Tell Me Everything

Warning: this chapter has drug use, but not really bad. It's just one character. Not Toni just saying.

 So far we've played video games, watched movies, had a food fight in the park, and jumped in the lake at 1 a.m. They are all a group of friends who aren't afraid to be themselves, which I really enjoy. Right now, we're telling gossip and secrets. 

    " So Elliot," I said softly. Elliot's eyes snapped on me as he started breathing rapidly. He's relally over dramatic, but it's just another thing to love about him. " Is there any guys at the school you like?"

    " Well there is this guy named Pete. But he already has a boyfriend." he said sadly. 

    " He is not just some guy named Pete," laughed Rylie. " He has had a crush on him since the beginning of time. He's in love with Pete."

     " His boyfriend is so fucking ugly though! His ears are like dumbo, his hair is like a clown, and his pants are always wrinkly like no."

    " What if he has a great personality?"

     " If the great personality to you is a huge dick!" he screamed. He began counting from one to ten, trying to calm down. He's so in love.

   " Alright then." I said sadly. Everyone looked like they were tired. 

     " I'm going to bed" said Presley. 

    " Me too," said Edith yawning. Elliot, Rylie and Edith left also. Leaving me, Raysha, and Courtney. I mean is was 3 in the morning and I wasn't even tired. 

  " What now?"

    " We can talk. Presley has this really cool balcony on her roof. We can sit up there," said Courtney. I nodded and so did Raysha. We both followed her up the stairs. The balcony was beautiful. It had christmas lights and was designed like a forest. 

    I sat on the floor next to Courtney, who was digging in her bra. I saw her pull out a blunt and my eyes widened. 

     " It's alright, she knows," she giggled. I nodded and continued on like it was nothing. " So like I said earlier, you and your boyfriend. How's it going?"

   " Alright I guess. I mean, the fact that he's leaving pisses me off. But I'm just trying to spend the most time I can with him." I said softly. 

     " I mean I think you guys are cute. Have you ever done anythign yet," said Raysha. I rose a brow. What?

   " What do you mean by anything?" I asked.

      " You know it. You. Him. Bed. Se-"

    " Oh that. No we haven't. I mean I'm not ready. I just, no."  I laughed nervously. 

     " Are you going to before Christmas?" asked Courtney, letting the smoke escape her lips. " I mean, your just going to let him move without at least knowing how good he is?"

    " I don't know? Can we just change the conversation." I snapped.

      " Okay, okay the virgin Mary." laughed Raysha. " You know, Jax has never acted the way with a girl the way he is with you. He's never tried to just be friends with a girl. I mean, he gets girls left and right."

   " Oh." That's all I could say. I mean what should I say anyway?

       " I see the way he looks at you," Courtney replied sucking in smoke and letting it come from her nostrils. " He looks at you like you're the only girl in the world. His eyes get more happy. He smiles more. He stares at you more than Brendan does. Something about you, makes me him want you more than a girl in his bed. He wants more like a girl that he can be with all the time. Cuddle with. Share things with. Take on dates."

  I looked at her. I mean she's smoking. The stuff is just going to her head is all. Yeah that's the ticket. 

    " Courtney, stop putting stuff in her head!" snapped Raysha. " She has a boyfriend. Have some respect towards her."