Scratches and Bruises

I walked into the bathroom, looking at my cut face. I had two on my left cheek, one on my right, under my chin, two on my forehead, and across my eye looking like a scar. They'll clear up soon. They aren't deep. 

   " Babe, sit on the counter so I can clean those up," Jax called. I did as he said and took out the first aid kit. He stared deeply in my eyes and then payed attention to my cuts. He pursed his lips out and locked his jaw. He was very handsome. He was like a Greek god. I felt a sting on them and kissed. " It's okay. I'll make them better."

   I smiled to myself, but it fell when he dabbed another cut, causing it to hurt more. I held in my cries of pain as he continued. He was finally done after I stared at him which felt like hours.

 " This is weird, shouldn't the girl be the one cleaning up her boyfriend's face after a fight," I giggled.

    " You aren't like most girls Toni. You're quite feisty," he chuckled, " I mean, I'm a pretty strong guy and I almost couldn't hold you back."

  " Swear, she left a manicured nail in my face. I felt like I was getting attacked by a cat. Other than that she barely can throw a punch," I said shrugging my shoulders. Jax hopped on my bed. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. 

    I had several different cuts on my face. The weren't deep and would only be there for a day or two. I had ointment on my face. It made my face cool. 

    " Toni, if you were wondering, you look beautiful even beaten up," he said with a smile. Cheeky. 

  " I wasn't wondering," I laughed. 

     " Aww  Toni, I'm hurt," he faked with a pout. He held his hand at his chest. He looked like a puppy. I pushed him and sat on the bed. I cuddled close to him and grabbed the remote.

  " Orange is the New Black, here we come," I said clicking on the show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Jax and I were laughing when we heard my mom come in. I was laying Jax's lap and still laughing. My stomach was hurting too much and I couldn't move.

   " Toni what are you doing!" I heard my mom gasp. Okay, I wasn't in the best position squirming on Jax's thighs. 

  " Mom- I was hahaahahahahaa!" I tried to explain but ended up falling on the floor. Jax just laughed at me and my clumsiness. I knew my mom thought I was insane at this moment. I only got to see a glimpse of her in a black slimming dress that touched the floor. They got dressed up without me? But I had too many tears and my cheeks hurt.

    " I told she was insane," I heard my brother yawn. 

    " Well um....just make sure you are able to wake up tomorrow morning for school," my mom said awkwardly exiting my room. I kept my composure and looked at Jax. We both tried to keep a straight face, but ended up bursting into more giggles.

   " She t-thought I-I was sucking y-your d-dick!" I laughed. Jax let out a monkey like laugh and threw a pillow at me, " I should complain about the new rules in this house. Number 1: No panties on the ground, please!"

     I heard my mom let out a large gasp outside the door. It made me laugh even more.

    " Toni!" 

  Hayley's P.O.V after she climbed into her car 

         My face was throbbing. My stomach felt as if I was having cramps, but it was just because of Toni's severe kick. I could feel my nose starting to bleed and my eye swelling up along with other parts on my face. That girl knows how to fight. I could've kicked her ass if I wanted my nails to stay how they are, nice and neat. ( her ass would've gotten beaten regardless xD)  

       I wiped some tears from my face and began driving home. My mom is going to ask what happened, but I can just blow off on her and continue with my life. 

    " Oh lord, Hayley what happened to you sweetheart? Are you okay?" my mommy asked. 

 " Fuck off!" I yelled, " can't you see I'm already upset enough as it is!" She backed away and walked away to her room. I saw my little sister come out of her room in a ballet tutu. She was me as a kid, but she had talent, " and you little bitch, out of my way!"

    " Are you fucking yelling at me!" she screamed. Yes she swears. She's an angel with a demon inside," you should be proud. I beat up this kid today at school. He was about to kiss his so so called girlfriend and I put sand all over him. I mean, he could've gotten cooties. Stupid Fellows kid." she muttered. Fellows?

  " What's the kids first name?"