Erm.....?

" So do you want to tell me about her. You can tell me?" I said softly. He took a deep breath, and looked me dead in the eye.

   " Well it was sophmore year. Her name is unidentified for you alright. I met her during the summer at McDonalds...." he trailed off.

 I scoffed. " Mickey D's that's romantic." He glared at me and I instantly stopped grinning. 

  " She had this really pretty red hair with pink dip-dye ends. She had a sense of humor that would always make me have a smile on my face. I didn't tell anyone about her, because she wasn't really a popular person and I thought people would judge her."

 " Why would people judge her. She sounds pretty to me," I said with a smile.

  " She was, but it was because she was goth." he chuckled. Oh....okay then. " We had such an unbreakable love. Then one day, she completely ignored me. Like I wasn't there. She didn't talk to me and even shut the door in my face. But then I found out that she had cheated on me. It broke my heart........she said she didn't care for me at all. But I still love her..."

 " That bitch. Where is she now?" I asked. He seemed really sad. I just wanted to give him a hug, but that would be weird. 

  " Australia, literally."

 " I'm sorry. Why are you still in love with her? That makes no since are you stupid?" I jumped off that couch and started pacing. He's in love with someone who's a complete asshole? That's stupid. Max stupid.

   " She was special to me," he said with a smile. I gave him a disgusted look and picked up the, It's New Girl dvd. I love this show!

 " And your being a pussy," I mumbled. I ignored his glare and watched the tv. I love this show so much. As I was watching tv, he kept looking at me. I could just feel it. Was he pretending to burn a hole through my skull. Or eye raping me? " Oh my goodness, I love you Schmidt!" I yelled at the tv. ( If you don't watch the New Girl or know who Schmidt is, he's this cute Jewish guy who always puts money in a douchebag jar. Yeah I love him :))

   " He wears cardigans, Toni," laughed Jax. " And is a douchebag!"

 " Sure he puts money in a douchebag jar, but he's my douchebag. You just jelly, because he's with a model." I scoffed. Jax shook his head and leaned closer to me. " Erm...."

   " I could get that model any day of the week. I can get. Any. One. I. Want." with each word he got closer. I just kept leaning back until I was laying on the couch. 

 " Erm....." I mumbled. I was all of a sudden nervous. I'm never nervous. Well I am, but not a lot. He was hovering over me and put on a famous smirk. Don't stare at him. Think that he's Bobo the clown. Crap I'm scared of clowns, think about a toothless hobo with Cheetos in his beard. Yeah that'll do.

   " You know how you teased me the other night. When you brushed your lips on mine," he said softly. I closed my eyes and just mumbled to myself. " Hobo. Cheeto Hobo. Toothless Hobo."

  He kissed everywhere on my face, except my lips. Thank lawd, because wouldn't stop if he did kiss me, because I'm cray! His lips are so soft. I needed to get up. Shut up brain, shut up. 

  " Can you get off me," I said, trying not to stutter, or freak out in any possible way. 

   " When you admit you like me," he said looking me in the eye.

 " Too bad I like Bredan," I said pushing him, which took a lot of power. " I'm not falling for your tricks Jax."

  " What are you talking about," he said completely dumbfolded. 

 " Making me leave Brendan for you, which would never happen in a million years. I'm not stupid Jax!" I yelled. 

   " It's not my fault I'm so appealing to girls. They just find me better than Brendan. " I couldn't help but laugh. My stomach was hurting and I could feel tears coming from my eyes. I just thought it was that funny. 

 " Brendan is....way .....better..." I said between breaths. " Whooo, that was funny. You don't want to get in my way okay. Try and mess with me and Brendan and I'll tell everyone about your secret gf."

  " Say anything about her, and I'll tell everyone about what you did." he said with a devious smirk. I stopped and every feeling drained from my body. Just thinking about what happened makes me want to cry. " Toni?" I didn't answer him. I just stared at the floor, and I couldn't control my breathing. " Toni!" I didn't listen again. I just kept going back to the memories. " Toni?!"

 All of a sudden I was picked up and he put me into a seat in the kitchen. He went into the fridge and grabbed me a water and put it in front of me. 

  " Here, I'm sorry," he said sitting in front of me. 

 " It's alright, you're just an idiot like everyone else." I said taking a sip of the water. " I just wished I wasn't framed...."

  " How were you framed?" he asked. I didn't answer him and continued to drink the water in complete silence. 

  " TONI!" screamed my brother running and grabbing my legs. " Hi Jax."

   " Hey. Hello to you too Anne," he said waving to my mom. 

  " Hello Toni, what are you doing here?" she asked.

  " Just hanging with Toni. She was lonely." I rolled my eyes at his remark. 

  SORRY if this chapter was boring guys. So what are you asking?

 1) What happened at Toni's old school?

 2) Why does Jax still love his ex?

 3) WTF is going on O.o

 Please post a comment on what you asked or what you think. Thank you lovely people.