Are You Gonna Stay The Night

"Toni, we need to talk about our relationship," Brendan replied.

  "No we don't. We don't have a fucking relationship. Luke, get inside the diner now!" I ordered. 

        "But Toni-" he whined, before I ordered him again. He listened, and entered the diner without another peep. I put my eyes back on Brendan, who had hope in his eyes. What for? Hayley was just standing there, awkwardly. She debated with either to go into the car or stay and listen.

  "We don't have a relationship. You cheated on me. You were the one that was unfaithful. You even admitted that I was nothing but a game. I am just a new girl to add to your collection," I argued.

          "And Jax isn't the same?" he challenged. I clenched my fists at my sides, trying not to explode. He's trying to bring back old feelings. Jax's true form I would say, "Jax hasn't changed Toni. He's still the unfaithful, selfish, inconsiderate, spoiled player he was before. Just because you're what he says is different, he's in love with you. Blah blah blah. You don't know everything about him Toni. He was in on this little bet too. He- you know what, I shouldn't tell you. It'll hurt your feelings."

     I was curious. I was falling for this trap, but he's knows Jax better than anyone. 

  "Tell me," I mumbled.

        "I warned you, but okay sweetheart. You ,Toni Fellows, was a bet. For money. To see who would bang you first. Jax was in on it. You were a challenge for the both of us. I almost won, but I moved. Right now, Jax is in the lead. You'll give into him Toni. All the girls do. He'll win and you two will be over. You'll just go back to your normal life as one of his girls and my little helper over here, Hayley, will get him back. I guess, even though she's nothing new. 

      I know what I want now Toni. I want a real relationship. I enjoyed being with you, I really did. Come back to me. Somebody that genuinely cares for you. Who loves you. Your first love, first kiss, first date." He tried to push my hair out of my face, but I pushed him back. I was fed up, with both of them. One part believed Jax, because I don't fully forgive him yet. And Brendan's actions.

   "Shut it! I can't take it anymore! You are messing with my mind. You're always doing things with your fucked up fuck just leave me alone!" I shouted. I felt tears burning my eyes and walked into the diner. 

        "He doesn't really care for you! He'll do anything to get p-" I slammed the diner door to stop his words. People gave me odd looks but I was back to my job. I can't have drama. Everytime something starts to go good, it fucks up. My life was like this before I met Jax, and I guess it's how it's supposed to be. I'm so supposed to have a happy teen life. Just a normal boyfriend, but he carries baggage. I almost regret meeting Jax in the first place. Don't say that Toni, don't say that. You don't mean it. You really like him, don't listen to Brendan. He's a liar. Just believe him, he'll think you don't trust him if you tell him. Just be silent. 

      Hot tears started to blur my vision, but I quickly wiped. I have to keep my confidence. I can't ignore, because Brendan's words are playing in repeat in my head. Everything....

 Hayley's P.O.V 

      "I just don't get it," I huffed,"what's so great about her? She's just some skank. All she does is try to act tough when she knows she's nothing. A waste of space. You're wasting time on her."

     "She's not a waste of space. She's more than that. Toni is more deep than you'll ever know," Brendan mumbled. I just don't understand. I'm only agreeing to this because I want Jax back. Yeah, me and Brendan have had some 'fun' with eachother. He's as good as Jax, but he isn't him. I only want Jax and I'm determined to win back his love. 

 "Whatever I just don't understand what's so great. You can say she has a great personality, but people don't care about that in this fucking society so whatevs," I grumbled, "I just want Jax back. I regret messing with him, instead I should've just continued to like him. When I knew I'd fall in love with him."

      "Pfft, the thing you have for him is worse than love. It's clearly obsession. I honestly think the feeling of somebody not wanting you turns you on more than anything. Someone who doesn't fall for you easily makes you feel better. Or maybe, you're just a crazy obsessed bitch who doesn't know how to let go of a guy," Brendan joked, "I mean you took the girl's brother for Christ's sake: it's insane! I wouldn't even stoop that low!"

  "Whatever. But when we get to my place, are we going to have some fun, because I'm in the mood for a good fuck, how about you?" I said seductively. I touched Brendan's thigh and he looked back at me. Mocking my smirk on my face.