Need A Ride

" What did you just do?" asked Kim, turning me around. 

 " My job. What's the huge deal?" I asked, walking away. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the janitor's closet. I was actually big for a janitor's closet. I almost fainted from the smell of all the chemicals.

   " That's Jax. " she said widening her eyes. 

 " Oh my goodness Jax!" I faked holding my heart. " Who the hell the Jax?"

    " Eye candy, jock, and all around king of the school. All the girls are in love with him. He could ruin your life," she said shaking me. I slowly pushed her eyes off of me and started to laugh.

  " This guy couldn't ruin my life if he tried. He just sounds like someone who's really full of themselves. " I replied. I opened the door to get out of this head spinning janitor's closet.  

     " Just be careful!" yelled Kim walking down the hall. Alrighty then. I don't get what the big deal is. He's just a guy who aparently is trying to ruin my life. Whats the worse that could happen. This sounds like a fucking television show. 

   I walked into my class. It was ridiculous. They gave me a test. For Christ's sake, it's my first day! So I just guessed the whole time. Major fail. I then went to my next class. Home Ec. I can't cook if my life depended on it. I opened the door to see the funniest thing I've ever seen. The teacher was ridiculous.

     " Bonjour, and you must be the new student!" yelled the teacher. I couldn't blink. I tried my hardest not to laugh. He was a very thin man, and had the HUGEST mustache I've ever seen. It was all curled at the ends. I just wanted to touch it. " You may sit over there."

  " Okay," I mumbled trying to keep my laughs down. I sat in the seat which was in the front of the class. Goodbye nap time. 

    " Now students, we will be cooking something very simple today, a pie. Cherry to be exact." he said in his french accent. Simple? It's hard for me to put milk in my cereal? 

  " Now, put on your aprons and get ready to work. And I want my tastebuds to explode by the taste of your pie." he replied. All I heard was blah blah blah blah taste. 

  " Okay this should be simple," I mumbled to myself. I saw my grandma make pie before so this should be simple. She usually has eggs and flour and.....thats all I know for the crust part.

     " Hey new girl!" yelled someone behind me. I turned around and two eggs were thrown at my face. " That's for messing with our king!" What the hell! It got my sweater! 

  " What the fuck!" I yelled grabbing the ice water and flour. I poured the ice water on her head before she could react. 

     " OMG that's cold whats your- 

  I stopped her once I threw all my flour on her. She shut her eyes really tight and just sat there breathing really hard. I can't believe she just threw on my sweater! Like for your king? What the hell is this Narnia or something?

     " Miss, go to the office now! " roared the teacher. Yes I would love to. 

  " Alright!" I yelled throwing my apron. I wasn't ashamed. I get in trouble all the time. I walked out, as if I was really going to the office. I just went to the bathroom to clean my sweater. 

     " Hello," said a pretty girl walking from behind me. 

  " Oh you're going to throw eggs at me too," I said in a smartass tone. I continued to wipe my sweater.

      " No, I just want to say stay away from my boyfriend," she said standing behind me, crossing her arms. 

   " Oh the Jax guy!" I yelled. " Don't worry about me. I think he's a huge asshole anyway and he's not my type." I laughed, because she thought I wanted him ha.

      " I don't like how you talked to him today. " she was now tapping her feet with anger and poking out her lips.

 " Listen, your a pretty girl," I said holding her shoulders. " And you have absolutley nothing to worry about. I just needed to insult him for being who he is." I lifted my hands and walked out of the bathroom. What's with the worshiping. I felt like this school was a tribe and Jax was their King. I was inturder who everyone was hunting. Soon I'm going to be turning over a fire. Everyone's shouting " Sacrifice, Sacrifice!" 

   " Hey sweetheart," said Jax. He walking behind me I didn't even know he was there. Did he follow me?

 " Leave me alone," I said walking faster.