Dinner

I groaned in disgust. I'd rather ride with the devil than him. " No!" I shouted. 

  " C'mon babe," he said pouting his lip. 

 " One, don't call me babe, I'm not one of your whores. I would rather be stuck in a pit full of poisioness snakes and have Santa Claus try to make out with me, than ride in a car with you!" I snapped. I put my head back on the wheel, kicking the car over and over again. Luckily he left me alone.

   " Listen," he said coming in the car. I jumped and backed as far as I could go.

 " What do you want!" I yelled. He laughed at my reaction and laid his head back.

   " Listen Toni, I just want to help. Let me see your keys." he said holding out his hand. I threw him the keys. He started pushing the keys in the ignition. 

 " I already tried t-" I stopped because my car started working all of a sudden. Like seriously? It works when he does it? It makes absolutely no sense. 

   " Magic hands!" he laughed. I rolled my eyes, but glared at him. I know something has to come from him doing this for me.

 " What's the catch," I asked looking him in the eye. His stopped thinking and his mouth formed a famous smirk. 

   " You have sex with me," he said wit the biggest smile. I gasped and started hitting him. He kept ducking everytime.

 " Get the hell out of my car!" I yelled pushing him out. I drove off looking back to see him laughing. Perverted, bitch. As if I would have sex with him. Even though his eyes are so-shut it Toni. He's a player and most popular boy in school. He's an asshole. You by the way Toni, are an awesome bitch and no one can fuck with you! I'm going insane....

  " Hello mom, I'm home!" I yelled walking towards the kitchen. 

  " Hey sweetie how was your first day of school?" asked my mom. She was in sweats and watching the Vampire Diaries. " Damon is so fine!"

  " Back off mom, he's my man!" I yelled sitting next to her. My mom sometimes is just like a teenage girl. She gave birth to me when she was 16, so she's not the old fashioned mom. She understand how it is to be a teenager. 

   " So how was school?" she asked, pausing the disc. " You got that look in your eye. What's on your mind."

   " Ugh, it's this stupid guy! " I yelled. " He thinks that he can just have me, because he thinks he so fu- fudging gorgeous."

    " Is he?" asked my mom now paying close attention.

  " Sort of, but still I hate him. He thinks he's the king of the school!"

   " What's his name?" she said getting closer t my face. She knows that's how I talk.

  " His name is Jax Henderson. " I said covering my face with the pillow. " He's a tot-"

   " Jax Henderson? Son of Jack Henderson!" she yelled. " He's one of the richest men in town. I'm his lawyer!"

  " Please don't say what I think you're think you're going to say." I mumbled. Please don't dare!

  " And you know how I like to get to know who I'm helping and have them over for dinner?" she said slowly. " Their coming tonight.....

 " NO NO NO!" I yelled jumping from the couch. " No wonder it was extra clean in here. This can't be happening! I'm not dressing up, oh no. I'll sit on this couch and watch Teen Wolf while you have your dinner."

  " Toni Breanne, please do this for mommy," she said pouting her lip. No not the pouting lip. " Please sweetie."

  " Fine."

   " Thank you. Be nice. Be ready in an hour!" exclaimed my mom. She ran to the kitchen and started finishing the food she was cooking. 

  I stared at the tv. Paused where Damon was shirtless in a towel. " Oh Damon, bite me. Take me away. I love you." I walked up the stairs, and ran into my brother who seemed to be eavesdropping.

    " Sissy, mommy's friends are coming. Yay!"

  " Booger, I want you to be as menacing as ever for me. Practically, be yourself," I said slamming my door. " Urg!" I exclaimed jumping onto the bed. My enemy I just made today is going to bring his snobby ass over my house. And eat with us. Yes mom I'll be ready in an hour wearing sweats and an oversized sweatshirt. 

  !~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

  Ding Dong- Ding Dong

  " Sweetie can you get the door please!" yelled my mom. Let the horror begin. I walked down the stairs in my skinny jeans and oversized hoodie. My hair was in it's braid, tossed to the side. I opened to see The Henderson's. I saw a mom, who loked like she could be a model. She didn't look a day over 21 and a dad, who showed a lot of resemblence to Jax. They all were dressed rather nicely. The men in button up shirts and the mom in dress pants and a grey shirt, wrapped with a black belt. I looked like a hobo compared to them.

   " You must be Toni, may we come in?" said Mr. Henderson. 

  " C'mon in!" I yelled moving so the could cme in. 

  " Wow this decor is wonderful!" exclaimed Mrs. Henderson. " Warm and cozy. I love it." I made a meme " Not Bad" face. Jax smirked at me and winked. 

  " Hello again Toni," he said kissing my cheek. Eww!

  " I'll make sure I Oxy Clean my face," I said closing the door behind me.  They all walked to the dining room. 

  " Woah!" yelled my brother jumping on the couch. " You're tall!" I knew he was talking to Jax. he was so overreactive, it's not even funny. " Are you a football player? Can you touch the moon?"

 Now the last question was downright doo doo ridiculous. I shook my head and put my earbuds in my ear and sat down. My mom at the head of the table, me and Mrs. Hendersn at her side, Mr. Henderson next to her. Luke next to Mr. Henderson and Jax next to me.....fucking fantabulous! 

  " Toni," mumbled my mom, eyeing me. 

  " Excuse me ,what was that?" I said turning off my music. 

  " Earbuds and phone....." she said getting up the appetizers, which is soup. 

  " Oh I'm sorry." I said sarcastically. My mom actually is a great cook. She always cooks more than enough, which is weird considering it's just us three. But she probably cooking triple that with guests. 

   " So you're 17," said Mr. Henderson. " Do you go to my school with my son, Jax?"

  Jax smirked at me, having all his attention on me now. " Sadly yes. Let's just say he is known to get around," I said smiling at them. "Mr. and Mrs. Hen-"

   " Oh no dear, call us Jane and Jack." interrupted Jane.

  " Oh wow, All the J's are going to confuse me, so don't get too butthurt- I mean sad when I mess up." I said loking at my mom, who just entered. She shot me a ' Be nice" glance. Oh mother. She sat the soup in front of all of us. I have to say, I didn't know what the hell it was.

    " Oh my goodness, you made Pasta fagioli!" yelled Luke. Hold the truck up, how does he know. 

  " Hey bogger, how do you know what this is?" I asked. 

    " My friend is Italian and they made it one night." he said stuffing his mouth. The Hendersons laughed. Especially, Jax.

  " Why can't you smile like that?" asked Jax. I shrugged, and gave him a derp face. I smile, just not in his presence. " Really Ms. Fellows, this is amazing."

  " Oh thank you. Someone appreciates my cooking," she said smiling at me. 

  " What?" I said. Sadly, when I spoke two noodles and a few vegetables flew out my mouth onto the table. The table went silent. Thank god someone said something, but not the one I wanted to talk.

  " So Toni," said Jax. " Are you going to my football game."

  " You mean, your team or our school's game. If you must know.....No!" I said starting to eat again. Mom started talking again with the adults, while Luke was playing on my mom's IPad. He needed to stay distracted. I didn't even know there was a game. 

   " So Toni," said Jax, putting his hand on my thigh. " I wanted to know...." Every word he said, his hand went up higher. I should've screamed or something. " Why aren't you just going to give in to me. You know you want me." He was whispering in my ear. His warm breath going on my neck. I wasn't breathing normally. Toni calm down. Just breath.

  I grabbed his arm and looked him dead in the eye. " Touch me again, I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you." he flinched back and widened his eyes. " And I don't want you for many reasons, so just get this through your head. I. Fucking. Hate. You." I slouched in my seat and stared at my brother. I should just get up and watch Teen Wolf. I love Tyler Posey. God I want to marry him. Hug him. Kiss him. Suck his-

   " Toni!" yelled my mom. " I called you five times already, can you help me with the rest of the food?" I nodded and jumped from the table. I heard my brother and Jax snickering. I hope they couldn't read minds. Knowing what I'd like to do with Tyler Posey. I grabbed the spaghetti, chicken, and the salad. My mom had bread, potatoes, and the macaroni. 

 Once I sat it on the table, Jax's eyes lit up.

   " What's caught your eye," I laughed sitting down. 

  " I haven't had non fancy food in years. God bless you guys!" he yelled trying to grab everything.