Cycle

" Ow ow, get this thing off!" I yelled. 

  " Got it," said Kim. " I can't believe he is doing all this stuff. Yeah I knew he was an asshole, but wow. I'm proud of you Toni."

 " Really, how so," I said grabbing some clothes she set out for me. 

  " I mean, Jax is sort of begging for you. It's weird because he never....ever begs. Girls beg for him." We both sat on the bed sipping our AriZona teas and continuing the conversation. 

 " He never begs?" I asked. " That to me is really hard to believe because, I don't know he's Jax Henderson. So what I'm guessing is I have him in the palm of my hands. I control him." I ended with a devious smile. 

   " Not necessarily but sort of I guess. When he sees something he wants, he's determined. You might want to keep your eyes open, because he might try and sabotouge you and Brendan." she said before taking a sip. Wait what?

 " Why would he want to mess up me and Brendan. Sure we like eachother...I think. But he can't just do that to his best friend." I was shocked well not too much but still. You wouldn't hurt your friend's feelings like that. Maybe Jax is really just good looks.

  " Yes."

" Ugh why do the prettiest people have the ugliest hearts, it's ridiculous!" I yelled.  " I didn't even get to dance again or have one of those tiny sandwiches."

  " Hahaahaa, you're so weird. But you know, I have Brendan's number," she said wiggiling her eyebrows. I want that number. I want it, now.

 " Give it to me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasee!" I pleaded, in a british accent. " Please ma'am I'll do anything for a sip of tea."

  " Get up and here," she said dialing his number. The phone started ringing and I got nervous. What if he hates me. What am I going to do?

  " Hello, Kim?" he questioned.

 " No it's Toni," I said biting my lip. Kim was leaning on me, laughing.

  " Hey, I'm sorry Jax kicked you out. He's such a drama queen," he laughed. " I meant to ask you, before you got kicked out. Do you want to go out. On a date."

  " YES!" I screamed, making Kim fall of the bed. " I mean sure, yeah that-that sounds cool."

 " Alright. I'll pick you up at 6 on Tuesday. That sound alright?" 

 " yeah it's perfect. Do you want my number?" I asked. 

  " Yes, so I can text you all night."

 " Ha okay it's ***-***-****."

  " Alright, bye!" he yelled hanging up.

 " That's it. Ok-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. " Hello?"

  " Just making sure it was really your number," he breathed. " Hey Jax, don't do that!"

 " Is everything alright?"

  " Everything's fine. I just gotta * crash* help. I'll talk to you later. Bye." he said hanging up. 

 " I Toni the Tiger, have a date!" I yelled jumping up and down on the bed. " I got a date. I got a date! Happy dance, happy dance!" I was now so excited. Not only I just got to the school, but I'm going on a date with one of the most popular boys in school! This never happens. Only in stories and movies. 

   * Morning *

 " Shit!" I yelled jumping out of the bed. Sadly, my cycle has just came today. Isn't it grand! 

  " What?" asked Kim, groggilly. 

 " Do you have a tampon or a pad. Even some really strong tissue!" I yelled. 

  " Hahaahaa I got some stuff hold on." she said going into the hallway. I can't believe I forgot and these cramps are KILLING me. I feel like a character from Mortal Kombat is just kicking me. 

 " Here's a tampon!" she squealed. 

  " Thanks," I said going into the bathroom. I looked at my phone to see my mom texted me saying, my bro is at a friend's house and she's at work. That means I have the house to myself as usual. 

  " Hey Kim, I'm going to go home. I've been with you all night, and irritating you with my problems," I said picking up the dress. She smiled at me as she fixed her dress.

 " Yeah. I'll drop you off at your house. And you didn't irritate me silly."

 * Home *

 I was now clean. I just got out of the shower and put on sweats and a large sweatshirt. Yeah I'm so sexy. 

 Knock Knock

 " Ugh why can't you leave me alo- Arg, damn you cramps!" I yelled. I trudged down the stairs. I opened the door to see Jax. Jax? Jax? Why the hell is he here. " What do you want Jax?"

  " Well hello to you too," he chuckled. That deep sexy chu- Stop with the nonsense! " My dad wanted me to give your mom these papers. What's with all the snacks on the table?"

  " Yes I'll take these papers and give them to her. Now if you don't mind, Auuuugggh!" I yelled falling onto the ground. I " The pain!"

  " Oh my goodness are you alright?" he asked kneeling towards me. " Do I need to take you to the hospital. You're scaring me!"

 " No. Call mother Nature and tell her to fuck off!" I yelled rolling into a ball. This is terrible. Why do women have to go through this. Guys should bleed from their areas! I soon realized that Jax had picked me. He set me on the couch and rubbed my back and actually calmed me down. 

 " What are you doing?" I asked. 

  " Having a day out with you. I know whats going on right now. My ex-girlfriend had them all the time." he laughed. 

 " You actually had a real girlfriend?"

  " Uhmmm....you're the only one that knows actually........