Drunken Clam

" Eww, did I do that?" asked Hayley. She just wiped her mouth, trying to stand up straight. And I was trying my hardest not to kill a bitch, but I don't think it's really working. 

 " You Stupid, fucking bitch!" I yelled launching myself at her. I got a couple of hits to her face, but Jax pulled my hands behind my back before I could do anymore damage. " Let me go Jax! She deserves this! I l liked this dress!"

   " Toni, calm down please.She didn't mean it, " he said pushing me to the side. Hayley stumbled towards us, but ended up falling flat on her face. But when she fell I heard a squash type of sound. Oh my god, she didn't...

    Jax picked her up by her arms. Her face was covered in shit, literally! She was passed out also. Good, because that would of obviously sobered her up. 

   " Oh my god, I think I'm about to throw up," gagged Jax. I understand. I'd be so scared to kiss that face again. 

 " Man up Jax. You're the only one who can carry her entire weight so you have to carry her to the car. Now let's go." 

  He followed behind me, making gagging sounds. He was seriously about to throw up. It was even worse because I could smell her shit face from where I stood. He threw her in the backseat and tried to remain calm. He seemed like he couldn't. We both climbed into the car, not making a single sound.

    " She's going to be so pissed when she sees her bruises on her face," he stuttered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I continued to wipe Hayley's face. It was the least I could do, considering I bruised her face up. She had a busted lip and her cheek has a purple bruise on it. I never knew I could hit that hard. She really was pretty, so she was a very lucky girl. 

   " I can't believe this happened, " Jax replied. He was standing outside the bathroom door, wiping his hand over his face. He seemed like the world just crashed down on him. I better leave, because I'm not a therapist. 

   I nodded and tried to walk past him, but he stopped me. I huffed, backing up and looking at him. This has got to look awkward. I'm covered in Hayley's vomit still, and Hayley's sitting in the bathtub passed out. 

    " Toni, I want you to tell Hayley about what happened," he mumbled.

  " Me!" I screeched. 

    " Shhh, lower your voice," he whispered as he watched Hayley squirm to get comfortable. " Yes you Toni. I think that it would be best if you told her about the whole situation. I think you should stay the night and tell her."

   " Stay the night? Adam could be home anytime tomorrow. I don't know," I said fiddling with my fingers. " Can I just come back tomorrow and explain everything. I promise I'll tell her everything." 

    He hesitated for a bit and nodded, agreeing with my plan. " I'll leave you to put her to bed. And good luck Jax."

     " Wait. How are you going to get home?" he asked. 

   " I need to walk. Just to blow off some  steam. You'll know if something happened to me when I don't return. I'll try and fight off those bloodthirsty vampires," I said giving him a salute. He laughed as he picked up Hayley. I oddly found my way out of his large home. I always get lost when I'm here. 

   As I opened the door, I felt the cool breeze from outside. I really should've brought my jacket. I know how cold it gets here at times.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        There it is, home. I'm here. I reek from Hayley vomit still. I felt as if I took a long travel. I had taken a large branch from a tree for protection. I looked absolutely ridiculous walking around this late.  I was actually very scared outside. I should've gotten a ride from Jax. 

          I unlocked the door, feeling the nice warm air. I could smell the wonderful smell of my home, apples. I trudged up the stairs, dropping my heels on the stairs. I slammed my bedroom door, slowly undressing as I walked to my bathroom. I stepped into the shower, adjusting the heat. Now I'm more fresh. And you know damn well after taking that shower I fell onto my bed within seconds.