Christmas Special Part 2

" I think you should really apologize to Adam," said my mom. Hold up, I swear I did just apologize. I gave her crazy eyes and she furrowed her brows, tapping her finger impatiently.

  " I did apologize." 

      " Hmm...yeah sure whatever." she said getting up. She really needs to lose her attitude. I mean I use one,  but this one is completely unnessary. She's acting like a child. I mean I still don't forgive her for lying to me.

   She walked over to Adam, who was trying to get the hot chocolate from his shirt. Just change your shirt duh dumbass. He was still blubbering like a baby about how his shirt's so hot. Like calm your tits man....

   " She's been acting bad around me for a while now. This was no accident." he said looking at my sympathetically. Are you fucking kidding me? I stomped up the stairs, ignoring the calls for me to come downstairs. I just need to breath. I should honestly be used to this now my om has been acting like a bitch, sorry not sorry. Ever since she got a boyfriend. I sat in the bed staring at my phone. I want to talk to Brendan. Honestly, he's a good listener. As if right on cue, he called. I answering too enthusiastic.

    " Hey to you too baby," he said laughing. " I miss you. My house is like empty. I'm on a bed pallet on the floor."

  " Aww...I really am going to miss you. Saying bye to you isn't going to make my Christmas Break any better." Now I know Brendan's been a jerk, but I forgive him. Majority of the time he's nice. When he's not all pervy and weird. 

    " I know. It sucks to leave a day after Christmas. I really don't want to leave. I like this place too much. You don't sound alright. What's on your mind babe?" he asked.

  I looked at the snow falling, and turned back to the phone. " My mom isn't caring anymore. And with Adam, I think he changed my mom. This Christmas is already fucking up." I ran my hands through my crazy hair. 

     " You know, I'm really sorry. I would love to help you. I wish you could've spent Christmas with me. Maybe it would've been better." he replied. " I think that all we need to do is try and make it better, well you because I'm not there." 

   We talked for a few more minutes, but I had to go downstairs. No matter how much I refused. I saw everyone downstairs with snacks. Getting ready to watch Christmas movies. I sat in the corner of the room, stealing candy and hot chocolate.

  " What are we watching?" I asked my Grandma. 

   " Home Alone," she replied in her angelic voice. Of course. Might as well get used to watching this movie every year. I sat down and stuck my tongue out at Adam. He laughed. Idiot. I huffed and watched the movie. Keeping my anger to a minimum. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Morning

  I woke up by myself, expecting my cousin to be next to me. I walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door first. 

  " Occupied!' yelled Luke. Ugh, he takes a long time in the bathroom. Is it odd I think he touches himself, because I swear I hear noises. Ungodly noises. I walked downstairs seeing everyone downstairs eating. It was a surprise to see Ryland downstairs. 

 " What are you doing here?" I asked hugging him. He laughed and hugged back. He smelled really good. Guys always smell good. 

   " Myparents aren't here, and your grandma came and knocked on the door and invited me over for Christmas." he said ruffling my hair. " Your hair is great." I rose a brow and looked in the mirror. Stupid birdnest hair.

 " Haha, but at least I'm helping birds with my hair. " I joked. I sat between him and Les.

  " So are you going to wear the new sweater I made you," said Grandma. Dear Lord not another one. She held up a hideous sweater that had Santa's face on it with dancing elves. " It even lights up!" I'm going to die.

 " I Granny, I love it," I said forcing a smile. I could hear my family trying to hold in their laughs. " Quit laughing or else." I said through gritted teeth. They shut up, because they know what happened last Christmas. I put syrup on the floor and even cut my cousin's hair off. She was a huge bitch anyway. Sorry not sorry.