Finally

Okay I'm a little pissed because somehow the bit of the chapter I wrote in the last one got deleted, so I'm going to continue from where it was before. I don't know what the fuck happened. It may not be written exactly the same because I rewritten okay. I'm sorry if you were confused in the last one

  He heard his phone vibrating and answered it. His face turned red. " Hey Brendan." I could hear Brendan yelling on the other end.

   " I'm so fucking mad man. Toni caught me cheating on her. Like, I didn't even get to sleep with her. And then she started crying." he yelled.

   " Umm....." Jax mumbled scratching his neck awkwardly. 

  " I thought you said she didn't care about relationships like that! You said she would've slept with me earlier. But no!"

    " I gotta go," I'll talk to you later." he said hanging up. 

  " So you were in on him!" I screamed. " You said you didn't know anything Jax!" I felt betrayed. I thought Jax was a friend. He knew all along about Brendan. He just went along like it was nothing. He could've at least told me.

   " Toni I-"

  He held his face in pain from the slap. " Fuck you Jax!" I grabbed my things and walked towards the door. Wiping angry tears here and there.

     " T-Toni!" he yelled. I turned around to look at him.

   " What!"

    " Please don't go." he said sadly.

  " Why?" 

    " Because....I......I....." he struggled.

  " Bye Jax," I said walking out the door. I slammed it and began my journey towards home. Where the only thing that gives me company is food.

   Jax's P.O.V 

  " What was all the screaming Jax?" asked Kirsten coming down the stairs.

  " Toni's angry at me." I huffed. 

   " Are you crying," she laughed.

  " She slapped me really, really hard." I said sadly.

   " Did you tell her about...you know. How you felt about her?" she asked, rubbing my back sympathetically. I shook my head. 

  " I didn't know how to. I wish things were much easier."

   " It's okay. Just go see her. Maybe she'll feel better."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Mom: hey sweetie, i'm going 2 b gone 2nite. i'm with your brother and the babe. i'll be home 2morrow. be safe. 

  Gone again. Probably at his house as always. I might as well live alone. I hate that she takes Luke with her, all because of what happened with that bitch who broke his arm. She must not know I always babysat him. It's so late. Around 1 a.m. I can't sleep. I haven't been crying, which isn't that odd. I've just been thinking alot. I stared at the ceiling, letting my eyes drop. Letting the sleep take over me. 

   I looked over the garden. It was a lot of yard. My hair was down. And I had on a large t-shirt. Obviously wasn't mine. The wind was blowing in my hair. 

  I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. And some light kisses go on my neck.

  " I like how my shirt looks on you," whispered a voice all too familiar. Jax?!

" Jax?" I said stunned. He spun me around to look at him. He pushed some of my crazy hair behind my ear.

   " Did you miss me." he said with a smirk. What's wrong with me!" I missed these lips." There's a zoo going on in my stomach. He started to lean in, poking his lips out a little. I started leaning in too. I had like no control to move back.  

 Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap 

  I jumped out the bed, during that odd dream. Oddest feeling, I didn't want it too end. I wonder what it would've-

  Tap Tap Tap Tap 

  What the hell is that? I saw one wrock hit my window. I walked over to it sleepily, and opened it. I saw Jax, shivering with just his sweater on. The snow was falling on his face softly. He looked cute. Like Jack Frost. Lol, Jax Frost. 

  That wasn't funny.

  " Jax, what are you doing? It's cold," I said rubbing my eyes.

   " Can I come in?" he asked, shivering slightly. I nodded opening the window. He climbed the tree and landed in my room with a huge thud. He stared at me, creeping my out.

  " What?" I asked. I looked down, noticing I wasn't wearing pants. I just sleep in underwear and I tank top. " Stop staring!"

   " Sorry, sorry." he said sitting on my bed.

   " What did you want to talk about?" I aske angrily. I tried I guess. I wasn't as mad as I was beore. Like I said, I did a lot of thinking.

   " I just, I didn't mean to make you angry," he whispered. " I mean, I did know about Brendan. I knew all along what he was doing. You just looked like you were happy with him. Him being your first boyfriend and all." 

  I looked at him and laughed sadly.