Can I.....

" We're official now, Yay!" squealed Tamara. She grabbed Jax by the collar and started to make out with him. Oh God, my poor eyes. They once were so pure. 

 " Ew, do that stuff in the janirtor's closet or something. Car, anywhere but here!" I yelled covering my eyes. I could hear their lips smacking against eachother. 

  " Seriously you guys, leave!" yelled Brendan. I opened my eyes to see them eying us, angrily. Tamara got up and ran towards her girlfriends. I could hear their irritating squeals. So cliche...

  " You guys are the worst couple of the century," laughed Zayne. Zayne stopped laughing and I saw him look at a nerdy girl. She had huge glasses that covered her beautiful blue eyes and her clothes were pretty baggy. If I helped her, she'd look amazing. 

 " So you like Maggie?" I asked. Zayne looked at me with wide eyes and shook his head nervously. 

  " No way. She's dorky as hell. She looks like a little kid." he mumbled. 

 " It's alright with me. I'll help you. She can be your new girlfriend."

  " No don't say the g-word." he huffed.

 I shook my head and ran towards Maggie. When I stood in front of her, she looked a little scared of me. Not little, a lot. 

 " Hey Maggie, I'm Toni. Do you want to sit down?" I asked pointing to the empty table. 

  " Um s-sure." she stuttered. I noticed she had a British accent, lucky ass. We sat down and she looked at the table, not even making contact Maggie. 

 " Maggie I want to be your friend. You seem really nice. I'm sure you're fun and beautiful. You look beautiful already. " I smiled. She looked up at me with a wide smile and giggled. 

  " Thank you. No one talks to me...." she whispered. " I know you though. Your name's Toni, you are the mystery princess."

 " How did you know that?" I screamed. 

  " I snuck into the party," she giggled. " I could tell. Everyone else is stupid."

 " True that. Well I wanted to ask. What do you think about Zayne?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. 

  " Don't judge alright." she mumbled. A smile came on her face and she blushed. " I think he looks like Jake from Hannah Montana. Which means I think he is H-O-T hot. I feel like every other girl, falling into his charms. But I really have a huge crush on him."

 "  Today's your lucky day. He stares at you a lot. I think he really like you too. And I can help you, boost your confidence."

  " Really how?"

 " Make-over. I'll see you on Wednesday. I'm going to make you even more beautiful." I screamed. She smiled really brightly and hugged me really tight. To the point where I coudn't breath.

  " Thank you so much. You're such a great person," she mumbled over my shoulder.

 " Thanks I'm flattered, but could you please let me go, I'm dying," I choked. She instantly let go and laughed. Maggie and I talked all through lunch. She was really nice. Zayne will be very happy. 

   After school, I met with Brendan outside. He was coming to my place considering my family is like alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays gone. 

   " I love your car," he laughed. 

 " Oh shut up," I said playfully hitting him. As I was diving, Stupid Hoe by Nikki Minaj came on. " YOU A STUPID HOE, YOUA YOUA STUPID HOE! ( STUPID STUPID). " I turned at the red light to see none other than Tamara and her groupie in their stupid bright ass, barbie car.  I turned and turned the song to loud, Lincoln in his grave wouldv'e heard it. And started singing the chorus. She snogged and almost hit a car when the light changed. 

   " Oh my god!" screamed Brendan. " You almost killed her!"

 " Yeah that was the point dur," I said continuing to drive. 

 * Home *

 " Ugh, I can't think!" I yelled putting my pillow over my face. We've been sitting for an hour doing nothing but complaining, well I've been complaining. Brendan has been saying corny, romantic saying making me laugh. 

  " Aww babe, it's alright," he said pulling my waist towards him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. Yup, I'm not washing my face again. He smelled like mint and ...oranges. Actually wasnt a bad combination. I just wanted to sit like this all day. I turned to look at him, staring in his bright ocean blue eyes. He just stared at my brown ones. He leaned closer and I could feel his mint breath on my face. 

   " Can...I kiss you.." he mumbled. I nodded softly and pulled his face towards mine. His firm hands were securely around my waist and I started to wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I let him. I never felt so good in my life. I felt safe and this sounds weird but, I felt like I was on unicorns with Channing Tatum.  I felt that good. O.O

   " HEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" 

  Hey my little honey bunches of oats in the lovely sunshine! xD They kissed finally for all that is mighty! And I'm telling you now that Maggie is played by Kaya Scodelario because I absolutely LOVE her. I especially loved her on the E4 series Skins. BT dubs. 

  I also want to thank you for the amount of reads. I'm proud as a person that gets 1 million reads. I try and except the little things in life. Like Twinkies xD

 So what's on your mind?

 1) Are Zayne and Maggie going to be a cute couple?

 2) Who walked in the room when Brendan and Toni were kissing?

 3) Is Tamara planning something?

 4) Will you just stop leaving these fucking cliffhangers -.-

 Thanks love, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee