Numb

BTW KAREN GILLAN PLAYS HAYLEY.   Jax's P.O.V

She just like how she left, but more girly. A lot actually. Her red hair and hazel eyes, with hints of yellow. She smiled at me. I ran towards her. I was so full of emotion, I couldn't take it. I kissed her. With all my heart. She kissed back. Everyone gasped, then I heard a shreik and footsteps trailing, but didn't bother to look.

Toni's P.O.V

I could feel it. He just did that. After everything he said. I started hypervinalting. I felt like throwing up.

" Toni?" whispered Maggie. I ignored her and ran towards the bathroom stall. When I'm scared to let out certain feeling, I throw up. I know, weird. " Toni!" she shreiked running after me. I opened the stall door and threw up. I felt like hell. I just cried and cried and cried. And did it again. I didn't know how to handle this feeling. All these lies, I can't take them. I'm getting sick of being mind fucked over and over again!

" Toni darling- Oh my Lord are you okay? What's wrong?" she said holding my hair back. She rubbed my back as I struggled to breathe.

" Jax told me things," I whispered underneath my hand. Who talks with puke breath? Disgusting. " He told me how he felt about me. We've kissed. He was so romantic. I-I trusted him. And he-he just went out there and kissed that bitch. I can't do this. I can't breathe Mags."

" He bloody what?" she gasped. " I should show him a thing or two. He's such a wanker! How dare he do that to you Toni? I'm so sorry, so so sorry."

" And I actually thought that he'd like me. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. After Brendan's shit, now Jax. Urgh, I'm so stupid!" I huffed. " I don't know what to do with myself. What he said last night changed me."

" Toni, do you want to freshen up?" she asked.

" I want to stay in here alright. Till the day is over. I've missed a lot of the day already. I want you to go to class. I still have all A's, so I'll be fine for now alright." I told her.

" Toni are sure? I can-"

" Mags, go." I told her. She nodded than smiled sadly at me.

" Don't lose hope and trust Toni. Please." she mumbled in her sweet, British accent. She walked out the bathroom, leaving me on the floor looking a mess.

Jax's P.O.V

Today's a great day. I've met the love of my life. She's great. She's in many of my classes. It's lunch now. I walked her to the table. Once I sat down, everyone stopped talking. They all gave me a glare and began eating silently. Okayyyyyy......

" Hey guys, this is Hayley, remember her," I introduced as she sat. They all nodded and began eating again. They were all silent, but I could sense tension. Until someone spoke after about 3 thousand years.

" You're such an ass man," laughed Zayne. I furrowed my brows at him. What? Me an ass?

" What are you talking about?"

" Hey Jax, where's Toni?" asked Maggie. My face dropped. All color drained from my face.

" Who's Toni," asked Hayley. Her words echoed through my head repeatedly.

Who's Toni...who's Toni....who's Toni.....

I attepted to get up, but Maggie's voice stopped me.

" Don't bother searching for her. You didn't even know she was gone and not in a single class of yours the whole day," she said looking at me with a devilous smirk. I never knew Maggie acted like tis. She and Toni are very similar, it's weird. " Sit down, and act like how you were before, you wanker."